Little boy of the house up the road

"Daichi you deal with this one." "U-Um o-ok...c-could you p-please get her to um u-use her p-powers?" "HELL NO!" "Eek! S-Sorry! I'm sorry!" "Daichi can you do anything?" "I'm sorry..." "HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" When Kyoko said that the room filled with a gas that damn near killed us. We managed to get out in time though. "Kyoko are you ok?" "*Cough cough* Yeah I'm fine, but how in the hell did we get in this situation?!" "You were a dumbass and you have powers?" "They must have mistaken me for someone else." "Ha that seems to happen a lot." "Yep."

A couple hours later...
Kero's POV
Koi and the orange haired girl are back. Huh? What's that on her arm? I pointed at her arm but Koi didn't notice. I started pulling on his shirt sleeve. "Oh my fucking god, WHAT?!?!!" I kept pointing at her arm. "It's nothing...she was...um, born with it." That doesn't look like something your born with. It looks like a scar with a lot of blue and purple spots.

Kyoko's POV
"Hey Koi Im gonna go look around the old building up the road." "Cool."
I walked up the road to the building and opened the door.
God damn was it messy.
As I was looking around I heard glass brake. I grabbed my sword and ducked behind the counter. I heard someone or something walk into the kitchen. I drew my sword putting it to its throat. It's...a little boy? He had short white messy hair with red streaks and was warring a white shirt, but on him it looked like a dress. He also had bandages on his arms and scars and bruises everywhere on him. And he was barefoot. "Hey uh sorry kid are you um lost?" "Eep!" It ran away through the wall. "Wait! Come back! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" It popped its head out very slowly. "I'm sorry I was just startled. I'm Kyoko." "Sephtis..." "Oh that's a nice name." "Sephtis thinks Kyoko needs to leave..." "Alright." Something was wrong. I could feel him panicking. But I wasn't about to put the kid in danger for my stupid decisions. I left but I couldn't help wanting to go back.
"Koi! Koi! Koi!!!!!!!" "What?" "I found a little boy in the building up the road!" "And?" "AND?!! WE SHOULD HELP HIM YOU ASSHOLE!!!" "Your going to get us killed." "No I'm not!"
We went back to help him but when we got there Sephtis was sitting in the corner of the living room. "K-Kyoko shouldn't have came back..." "Why what's wrong?" "S-Sempi is here...hide!" Koi pulled me into a near by closet. "We can't just leave h-" Koi quickly covered my mouth. I looked out of the little holes. There was a guy with red hair and a black cape. He said something but I couldn't hear him all I heard were the poor boys screams and cry's for help. He eventually left and I ran out to see what happened but all I saw was the boy sitting on the floor crying with a bunch of needles around him. "...We should take him to Daichi..." "Yeah..."

At Daichi's house
"DAICHI!" "E-Eep! C-Coming! I'm coming!" "Can you by chance tell us what's wrong with this kid?" "U-Um f-from what I-I can t-tell he s-suffers from Psychosis and h-has severe c-claustrophobia..." "You could tell all that just by looking at him?" "Y-Yeah...I-It's r-really th-th-the only thing I'm u-useful f-f-for!" "I'm sure that's not true! Your a Field-medic for fuck sake!" "I-I'm s-s-sorry! I-I-I'm sorry I m-made you th-think about a-a worthless peace of g-garbage l-like m-me!" "Hey your not worthless!" "It's pointless Kyoko he won't believe you." "O-Oh I c-c-can r-run a t-test to see if h-he's sick...b-b-but I totally u-understand if y-y-you don't w-want an st-stupid f-failure l-like m-" "Oh my god your not stupid." "...I-I'm s-sorry...I-I-I'll go r-run the t-test n-now."

40 minutes later...

Koi's POV
"..." "Hey Daichi? How much longer are you going to take?" "I-I-I'm a-almost d-d-done...h-he's such a-an interesting c-creative k-kid..."

10 more minutes later...

"I-I've come t-to the conclusion that he has a mental breakdown anytime he's near needles!" "Good work Daichi." "Wow that's really cool you can tell all that just from blood samples!" 'I-I'm being praised...hehe..." "What was that?"
"N-Nothing s-s-sorry!" I forgot he freaks out when ever he gets praised.