The seven shards

I'm back!!!!!!! Hi!!! How have ya been? Also I'll try to upload more.

"What the hell happened?" "You're a dumbass." "Oh wow. Thanks Koi."  Koi smiled before grabbing Kyoko's hand and meeting Kero outside. "We're back." Kero just smiled...like always. "Anyways what kind of mission are we going on now?"
Kyoko's POV

"You aren't going on one." "WHAT?! WHY!?" "Really? Your asking me why?" "...Whatever!" We walked to a hotel and Koi made me stay there for a WEEK!
"I'm sooooooo bored!" I glanced at my phone before hearing a knock on the door. "Coming!" I got up and changed out of my night clothes. "Oh Tomiji! Can I help you?" "Kaeshomi wanted me to give this to you." "Oh thanks." Who the hell is Kaeshomi? Maybe Koi knows her...

Koi's POV
Kero keeps following everywhere...it's really annoying, I mean why couldn't she stay with Kyoko? Why does she follow me everywhere? "We're going in there." I said pointing to house. We walked inside and it stunk really bad. We looked around but I didn't find anything to interesting. Kero was looking at a mirror. "Hey Kero what are you looking at?" She pointed to a shard that was missing? "What about it?" "What if we need to find it to get out of here?" "Good point."

After about 20 minutes
"Kero I don't think it's here..." She grabbed my hand and pushed me back to the mirror. "I said I didn't find it." "Kero wouldn't listen and kept pointing to the 7 missing shards. What the hell is she thinking?

Back at the hotel
"We're back." "Yay..." "Aww upset?" "Fuck off." "Mhm, anyways I need your help." "You? Asking for help? Are you sick?" "Sh-Shut up!" Kyoko got up and grabbed her hoodie. "Well let's go!" How is she always energetic? We walk over to the house and showed her the mirror. "Kero said something about finding the 7 shards." "Yeah I got no clue." "God damn it Kyoko." "Bitch you didn't know ether! Oh right! Do you know who Kaeshomi is?" "Yeah why?" "I got a letter from her...also who is she?" "My ex." We both sat there in silence for a minute. "What? You act like I don't date." "CAN I MEET HER?!" "Eh? Why do you sound so happy?" "DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY SHE IS?!?!" "No? But maybe she knows something about this."

A couple days later
We walked to an old junkyard. "Uh Koi-?" "KAESHOMI!" "One second! Ah! Koi! How are ya love?" "Fine you?" "I'm good. Just doin normal stuff." "You? Normal? That's funny. Oh by the way this is Kyoko." "HI!!!" "Oh hey!" "Anyways...we need your help." "Alrighty." They took her back to the house. "Kero said something about the mirror and-" "The seven missing shards represent the seven missing spirits. Also use this bottle to capture them."