A Warping Memory

"Wait, if they killed Yuki then that means...there trying to murder us?! What the hell?!" Kyoko yelled. "We should focus on finding away out of here." Koi said."Alright...let's get going."

About an hour later
"Hey Koi? The only room we haven't been in is this red one...should we go in?" Kyoko asked. "Well probably not but it looks like we have no other options...so that's a yes." Koi said opening the door. "A book?" Kyoko said opening the book. "Wait Kyoko don't-" Koi yelled but they were both pulled into the book. "Ugh what happened? Koi? Koi where are you? What the hell man...I still have my sword thank god." Kyoko said getting up and brushing the dust of of her-self. She looked around but Koi was nowhere to be found. "He can handle himself. After all he did kick my ass at the trials. Haha!" Kyoko said. Just then she noticed a yellow haired boy and a blue haired girl standing right in front of her. They where facing the other way. "K-Koi? Y-Yuki? But how? Yuki you died didn't you?" Kyoko asked walking toward them. She tried to put her hand on there shoulder to get there attention but her hand went through them. "I-What?! Am I dead or something?! Koi you got to be able to hear me! KOI!" Kyoko yelled still trying to get there attention. They paid no attention to her and walked in the opposite direction. Kyoko soon caught up to them but Yuki was in Koi's arms. "Wait...if Yuki died there then...how did she die back there...I am so confused." Kyoko thought. Soon after that. "Kyoko what are you doing here?" The yellow haired boy asked. "K-Koi! You can see me?!" Kyoko asked. Koi walked over to her and gave her a hug. "You're so pretty, you know that right?" "Koi...you've never said anything like that before..." "Did I startle you by saying that? It's true though." "I-No you didn't startle me it's just that...you're acting like you...you...never mind." "Hmm you smell like the cherry blossoms in Yunikuma." Koi said. Kyoko's face had a very faint blush across it. "Kyoko wake up! Kyoko! Wake up!" A voice called. "Uh? Koi? Koi! Your a live!" Kyoko said giving Koi a hug. "Uh yeah? By the way I saved your ass...again." "Oh thanks."

Awhile later
"Hey Kyoko what dream did you have? Mine was that you had died and I was also going to died...fun shit I tell ya." "Oh I umm, well I don't want to talk about it." "Alright...here I made grilled fish with cheese."