Characters//A/N

Finally a new book! Let me introduce you to Yoana Antonella Messi...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You already read it, but hi my name is Yoana and I'm the daughter of Lionel Messi and Antonella Rocuzzo. No one knows it tho, only the family and some other people. You want to know why? Well I will tell you later, but first I'm 17 years old. I live with family Hernandez yes Xavi Hernandez, he raised me and I still live with him in Barcelona. I grew up in La Masia and I'm still playing here, this club has my heart.

Let me tell you about my best friend, I think you might know him his name is Pablo Gavira. Everyone calls him Gavi so yeah Gavi. We played together in La Masia, but since he trained with the first team. We didn't talk much, he is now hanging out with his new friends. I don't mind it, besides I'm really proud of him and happy. But I miss the time we spend together.. I wonder who his new friend is, how rubbish of him to steal my Gavi. Okay enough about Gavi let's talk about my family I think that you guys waited for this lol.

As you know my parents are Lionel and antonella. Well when they had me they were too young to care for me so they asked Xavi. I see them almost every week and if you wonder why no one knows?
Well they just wanted to protect me, because they know that I don't like attention especially from the whole world. And they were also afraid, cause you know my parents were just 18. But I promised to myself that I will reveal my last name if I manage to play for the first team. What do you think? Y.Messi on the back of my jersey?

Well after this whole thing with my dad leaving Barcelona, ​​I meet a boy. I thought I hated him, but I ended up falling for him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other characters:

- Pedro Gonzalez (Pedri), 19 years, Fc Barcelona

- Pablo Gavira (Gavi), 18 years, Fc Barcelona

- Emmanuella (Em), 17 years, Best Friend

- Alicia (Ally), 17 years, Best friend/teammate

- Lionel Messi, 34 years, Father

- Antonella Roccuzzo, 33 years, mother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this story Xavi is the coach of Fc Barcelona

This was the introduction of the story :) Hope you like the story, FIRST PART SOON!

New part on Every friday and monday ;)