Chapter 2 ~ I hate him

But I still have those beautiful soft dark brown eyes stuck in my head...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in my bed with my dress still on, man I don't even remember when I fell asleep or about yesterday night.. That boy, man why am I still thinking about him. His hair, his face, his eyes.. I need to stop this. He's a d*ck he thinks that he can make everyone do what he wants, he is so arrogant.

Why do I say this ughh, he probably thinks that I'm a stupid, clumsy, lazy and an ugly girl or whatever. Now I really have to stop, my mind is going crazy!

And I have to make ready for my training, because Xavi is going to pick me up. I'm soo tiredd, I wash my face and do my hair. Change my clothes and pack my training bag. Just as I'm done I hear a car horn, that's probably Xavi.

I lock and check if all the doors and windows are closed, because my family is in Paris. After that I put on my shoes, grab my bag and go outside where Xavi is indeed already waiting in the car. I get in the car and we drive to the training field.

When I arrive at the training field and go to the locker room to change my clothes. When I walk to the field I already see the girls, I run to them and greet them. The coach calls us together and the training starts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It went really well during training, I was really in form. And in a practice match I had scored 2 times, I tell you honestly there is no better feeling than scoring and playing in/for your favorite club. But the whole time I feel like someone is looking at me, it was nothing i think, maybe I'm hallucinating again.

After training, Xavi came to pick me up, because I have to go to work. Cause yeah I also have to earn money, I work in a café and I really like it. There are always nice customers, well most of the time. I only work on Monday.

It's getting darker outside, there are still a few people here in the café. I walk around to see if everything is okay, just as I walk back to the cash register someone calls something at me.

''Hey you! I want to order something.'' Who dares to do so f*cking rude! I turn around and meet those dark brown eyes again, what is he doing here?

''Oh it's you, the man who thinks that he can make everyone do what he wants.'' ''Yeah that's probably me and you're the girl that spilled her drink over my new clothes.''

''SO? I already said sorry and you-'' ''Anyway I want a capuccino.''

I look at him in disbelief, I hate him but whatever. I don't want to make a scene here. I roll my eyes and go get him the capuccino.

It's almost closing time and he's the only one still sitting here, I start cleaning the tables. With all the dirty plates and cups in my hands, I start walking to the kitchen.

Suddenly I feel something against my lower leg, it was a foot I'm sure. Before I know it, I trip and fall on the ground with all the things I'm holding... Everything broke and there are shards all over the ground, I even got coffee on my clothes.

''WTF DUDE!? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?'' while I was saying that I kept looking at the floor and started picking up the shards, cause I don't want to look in his eyes..

''e-e-I didn't mean t-'' ''NO GO F*CKING AWAY'' I still keep my eyes focussed on the floor, but I feel his gaze burning on my back. He slowly stands up and walked out past me.

My eyes start to feel prickly and watery, what if the boss finds out. What if I get fired.. I really want to burst into tears now, what is wrong with him!? I hate him for the rest of my life! Why is it always me..

''Hey Yana, is everything okay? I think I heard somethi- OMFG WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?'' Emma runs up to me and holds me tight, I don't know what but I just burst into tears.

''It's okay it's okay, what happened?'' ''I don't know, I eh just tripped and everything broke. Will I get fired? I'm so scared I don't want to lose this job.''

''Hey hey calm down, no one is going to fire you. Well come on wipe away those tears, then we'll clean this up.'' I nod and want to stand up, but I fall again. "OUCH." "Yana what's wrong?" "I don't know I can't stand on my left foot." "Let me check." Emma pulls up my pants and takes off my shoe, my ankle is completely blue. "This doesn't looks good, ehm wait let me check. But first let me finish some chores." "While Emma is doing the last things I text Xavi,

Xavi

Hola Xavi, can you come and pick me up now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Okay um, I think you sprained your ankle. Here, put this cold pack on your ankle.'' She hands me a cold pack and I put it on my ankle. ''Oh and um, you should take a rest this week and maybe also next week. Oh and Yana, no football for you!'' ''No no you're not going to forbid me to play football!'' ''Yana, it's for your own good.''

At that moment, Xavi enters, ''Hola Yana y Emma.'' But then he saw me sitting on the floor, ''what happend?'' Xavi walks up to me, ''Um, I think I sprained my ankle.'' ''Oh no, let's go home there I can take a look at it.'' ''Vale'' Xavi helps me to stand up and walks with me to the car. ''Thank you Emma, have a good night!'' ''No problem, take care!''