Chapter 35 ~ injury

This was great, this feeling is great, this team is great, everything is great. And It's now exactly 1 minute before the match ends...

==========================================================================

After the match we went to our house to celebrate with everyone, it was a great night and I still can't believe it. I just made my debut! My biggest dream came true..

I'm already in my bed, the rest are still downstairs cleaning up everything. But I'm so tired by this day. I'm just watching TikTok until I suddenly see Pedri standing in front of my bed. He jumps on my bed and suddenly starts smiling like crazy. ''Did you dedicated your goal to me.'' I start to smile too, ''Yes, everything for you.'' And I give him a kiss, ''Well then I think I owe you something.'' and he starts to grin. "Huh what?"

But he already starts kissing my neck and starts to move down until he reaches my panties. He pulls it out and starts fingering my genitals, he puts two fingers in and starts moving hard. I start to moan, this is such an amazing feeling.. My forehead starts to sweat and I grab the sheets. A bloated feeling slowly arises and not a second later the entire bed is wet. My legs start to shake and he starts licking my nipples. He has a big erection or something, because not a second later he is already inside me. He moves fast as hell, like his life depends on it. "Pedri." I moan, I close my eyes and soon we both start to come. We both lie down under the covers sweaty, and we both fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to Gavi running into my room screaming. "YANA YANA LOOK YOU'RE EVERYWHERE IN THE NEWSPAPER!" I rub my eyes and look at him stupidly. He jumps on our bed, actually he jumps full on Pedri who is or was sleeping. "GAV! YOU JUMPED WITH YOUR KNEE FULL INTO MY THING." "Oh oops sorry, BUT YANA IS IN THE NEWSPAPER!" I start to chuckle, "Let me see." Gavi hands me a newspaper and I start reading it.

ATTENTION DOES LIONEL MESSI HAVE A DAUGHTER?
Yoana Messi made a spectacular debut on .. January. The young player plays for FC Barcelona femeni and played like a star. With the icing on the cake she made a spectacular goal in the final minutes. However, many questions have arisen, for example she has debuted with the name Messi on her shirt. Not much later it was announced that Lionel Messi was spotted with his family in the stands of the match, nothing has been confirmed yet but there are chances that she is the daughter of Lionel Messi. Not only that, but many fans, journalists etc. have commented that her playing style is very similar to Messi's. Is this Messi's daughter or is it just a coincidence?

This is not the only thing, it seems that Yoana Messi and Pedri Gonzaléz aka 'Pedri' a common player at FC Barcelona are together. The couple has been spotted together several times and guess what. Yoana Messi dedicated her goal to him yesterday, are they together? Or is it just a friendship?

I knew it would have to happen at some point. But I think I'm planning to announce it today, I've already discussed it with my parents so that should work out fine. I'm not going to put it online myself, but my parents will. So less stress for me. But about Pedri and me, we haven't announced it ourselves and we don't plan to do so yet. So we'll see. I give Gavi the newspaper back and start to smile. "My parents are going to announce it today." "Oh, okay, it will probably be fine. All the fans love you already.'' says Gavi. He jumps off the bed again, "Oh and sorry Pepi." He chuckles and walks out of the room. ''Ha ha ha, very funny. I was sleeping dumbass.'' ''Awh, go back to sleep now.'' He crawls under the covers and closes his eyes, I stroke his hair a bit and give him a kiss on his forehead. I wait until he falls back asleep and then I get out of bed.Our training starts in 2 hours, but I'll let him sleep for a while. He also has a match to play tonight. I get changed and go downstairs to have breakfast. Only Gavi is there, I sit next to him and we have a whole conversation about whatever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip match time

The match has just started, Gavi and Pedri are both in the starting line-up. They are doing well, not a minute later Lewandowski scores! Me and Auri start screaming and jumping. The match starts again, but then Pedri suddenly falls on the ground. You can see that he is in pain, this is not a good sign. Medical help comes onto the field and all kinds of things are sprayed on his leg. But he can't go further, he can't even stand. He is taken off the field and I run to him as quickly as possible. I don't care, people try to stop me but I just keep running. When I get to the players' bench, I am held by a few security guards, "Let her go, she is with me." Xavi says, they let me go and I look gratefully at Xavi. He gives me a nod and I walk towards Pedri. "Ped, amor, are you okay?" He looks at me painfully and I see tears in his eyes. He's been injured so many times and I feel so bad for him, he doesn't deserve it. It hurts me so much to see him suffer like this, he was so overplayed in previous years. He couldn't even rest, he hides his head in my neck and I feel a few tears rolling down. I stroke his hair with my hands, I find this so sad. All I can do is be there for him, and I will definitely do that.

Sorry my upload schedule is messed up