Please don't

A/N: Ar ar ar (ss from when i played a roblox pjsk role play game earlier with my friends)

The kiss was almost everything the two had dreamed of.. yet something stuck Fyodor. He pulled away and slightly pushed Dazai back. Neither of them were sure what just happened. "Dazai.. we- no.." He breathed heavily as he spoke. But Dazai just looked at him with confusion. "What? But-...Why?"

"We're 13! Do you not understand how wrong that is? We can't it's- it's not right." He stood up from the bed. This wasn't.. anything like his normal behavior. The boy seemed almost.... Panicky?

Things were different for the both of them. Fyodor's a well behaved boy, who seemingly had nothing wrong with him. The only problems with him is his family. Mostly his mother.

Whilst Dazai.. he had a lot. The boy had so much wrong. He was covered in bandages, obviously hiding something either caused by himself or someone else. But given his past of suicidal ideation and attempts it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to have done it to himself. But it goes much deeper than that. He's experienced so much, especially through his childhood. It's not a mystery that he's hyper-sexual also as to why he is. This was concerning at such a young age, or for anyone at all to be hyper sexual. It's just not something in the norm. His uncle was a dirty man. Such a filthy, disgusting, creature. He made Dazai that way.

But then Dazai's mother comes into play, at physiologically abusing the poor boy. He just didn't understand back then. He was just a boy.

The unfortunate thing is, there's so much more.. so much more to make him this "freak". He's just a boy..

"C'mon, we both want it. What does it matter we're 13?" Dazai's words had a slight hint of.. desperation? What the hell..

"No! N-no, i said no. What is wrong with you, it doesn't matter what we want, it's wrong.." Fyodor had a horrified look on his face.

A/N: SORRY THIS IS SHORT- but i'm 14, and i've grown a lot since i started writing this. I'm not comfortable writing sexual things about children. Also!!! Gang i love it when people dm me, so do that!! Also someone told me they were in love with me (on AO3) and that was surly something. But that my hubby now 🤤😈 BYE BYE