65.Zhou Ker's decision

Zhou Peng forcefully removed Fang Yuqing's clothes, disregarding the room's temperature, which was well below minus sixty degrees, as he sought to engage in a more intimate interaction.

Fang Yuqing had become powerless to resist, lying there with vacant eyes.

However, when Zhou Peng removed his own pants, he faced a cruel reality: he couldn't even lift his head.

Joking aside, not only was he dealing with the extreme subzero temperatures, but his physical stamina had reached its limit.

He was given an opportunity, but he couldn't perform!

"Get up, you have to get up for me!"

Zhou Peng desperately tried various methods, but none had any effect, as if that part of him had lost all sensation.

Seeing this, Fang Yuqing coldly taunted, "You really are useless!"

"Ah!!!!"

The room echoed with Zhou Peng's despairing roar, resembling a teddy bear that had been deprived of lychees.

...

After a night of deep contemplation, Zhou Ker finally gave Zhang Yi a definite answer.

She knew this was Zhang Yi's way of testing her.

Even though it was incredibly dangerous, she realized that if she didn't act, she would soon fall into the hands of Chen Zhenghao and his associates.

She had to take a chance.

That evening, Chen Zhenghao and his associates sat in the living room and sent one of their underlings to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Zhou Ker watched them from a corner, and suddenly stood up and said, "I'll help him."

Chen Zhenghao's eyes glared at her coldly, with a sinister smile.

"Hahaha, I knew you couldn't resist!"

Zhou Ker's body stiffened, and her blood seemed to freeze.

Chen Zhenghao continued, "Two days without food, no one can bear that. Don't be afraid; once you've tried it, you'll get addicted. The taste of that meat is exquisite, better than any meat I've ever eaten!"

Zhou Ker bit her lip and said, "I don't want to die. I want to live."

Chen Zhenghao thought that Zhou Ker had come to her senses and nodded, "That's best. You still have some use to me."

"I was even considering that if you refused to eat meat, I'd use you as an ingredient!"

Zhou Ker took a deep breath and turned silently to help in the kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with splattered blood and unprocessed limbs and body parts, resembling a hellish scene.

Even though Zhou Ker had a stuffy nose, she could smell the overpowering stench.

She forced herself to ignore her discomfort and went to help the underling in the kitchen.

The underling seemed numb, not saying a word, only pointing to an axe and broken furniture nearby, instructing her to chop firewood.

Zhou Ker obeyed.

With limited resources and no power, cooking involved burning furniture for fuel.

They had set up a makeshift stove in the kitchen with an iron pot on top.

Once the fire was going, the snow inside the pot began to melt, turning into water. However, the melted snowwater was murky and filled with impurities.

But in these conditions, having something to eat was already a luxury; there was no room for complaints.