27.Kick Lin Xiaohu

Soon, Zhang Ye heard the wailing of Lin Dama akin to a pig being slaughtered.

Chen Zhenghao stormed into the house and slapped Lin Dama hard across the face.

"You old hag, swindling your neighbors' supplies, I'm doing heaven's work here!" Chen Zhenghao laughed heartily.

Lin Dama fell to the ground, her head spinning, unable to speak for a while.

Chen Zhenghao ordered his men, "Search the place! Take everything edible and drinkable! These are the hard-earned supplies of our neighbors, and we can't let her off the hook!"

His underlings chuckled and slyly rushed into the kitchen and bedroom, turning every nook and cranny upside down.

In no time, they discovered a pile of instant noodles, bread, biscuits, bottled water, and more.

Lin Dama crawled over, tears streaming down her face, clutching Chen Zhenghao's leg, pleading, "You can't take everything; we still have our own supplies. If you take everything, how can my grandson and I survive?"

Chen Zhenghao coldly glared at her and sneered, "None of my business! Get lost!"

With that, he used his intact leg to kick her, and it landed squarely on Lin Dama's face.

"Ahh!!" Lin Dama emitted a blood-curdling scream as she fell backward.

At that moment, a shout came from the bedroom, "You bunch of bastards, get out of here!"

It turned out to be Lin Dama's grandson, Little Tiger, who had found that someone had discovered his hidden chocolate cookies. His eyes turned red.

He unexpectedly pulled out a fruit knife from a drawer and thrust it into the buttocks of a man named Xiao Kalami.

In extreme cold, any injury could be fatal.

The wounded Xiao Kalami screamed in pain. When he saw that a child had stabbed him, his anger knew no bounds, and his eyes practically shot fire.

"Dammit!"

Xiao Kalami was furious, and with all his strength, he kicked at Little Tiger's belly.

A child of six couldn't possibly withstand a kick delivered by an adult using all their strength.

Little Tiger screamed in pain as he was sent flying into the air and slammed hard against the wall before falling to the ground like a sack of trash.

There was a saying that hitting someone was like hanging a picture. This scene was reminiscent of that saying.

Everyone, including Chen Zhenghao and his gang, burst into raucous laughter.

"Hahaha! Little Five, when did you become so skilled at using your legs?"

"You actually sent that little brat flying; impressive!"

Little Kalami, known as Little Five, removed the knife from his buttocks, his face beaming with pride. "Wasn't that cool? I wish you guys had recorded that scene!"

Lin Dama, wounded on the ground, originally intended to feign death.

But when she saw her beloved grandson being kicked so brutally, she crawled toward him in despair, crying out, "Little Tiger, my grandson!"

She rushed over to protect him.

Chen Zhenghao pointed at Lin Dama, saying righteously, "This is the price you pay for deceiving your neighbors. I'm doing heaven's work!"

With that, he and his gang guffawed, taking their spoils and leaving Lin Dama's home.

This brutal scene left Zhang Ye raising an eyebrow.