Tolerate my Wrath - Chapter 7

Mirajane POV:

I kinda feel bad for the rest of the people who didn't stay. I mean when Erza finds them, they're going to be dead dead. Oh well at least it's not me. One thing I did notice was ALL MY OTPS WERE TOGETHER! except evergreen and elfman I don't want ugly nieces or nephews. I look around the hallway as we walk. It looks like a kind of like someone had a temper tantrum here. Everywhere is a wreck. 

Laxus: What're you daydreaming bout Mira?

He chuckles.

Me: My Otps! and this hallway being a wreck...

Laxus: You're a scatter head and an overly observative person at the same time.

Me: HEY THAT'S MEAN!

I punch Laxus' arm softly. That was mean I'm not a scatter brain... Anyway, my OTPS will come true one day I just know it! As I keep thinking about my otps I trip over a loose wood floorboard as I do Laxus catches me and chuckles.

Laxus: You are an airhead.

Mirajane: You're so stupid Laxus! 

I run off down the hallway until I reach a door. It looks old with a lot of scratches on it. Like one touch and it turns to dust. So I touch it slightly and it does indeed turn to dust. When I look in the room Half of it looks like the results of a temper tantrum and half of it looks half decent and kind of normal. 

A woman that looks like the human version of wrath: SHUT UP ALREADY I'M SO PISSED OFF ALREADY WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP!

She throws a table and it smashes into a wall barely missing a guy who looks like tolerance as a human.

The woman: YOU MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL AND IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY TOLERANCE!

Tolerance: Calm down Wrath we have guests it's been so long since we've seen a human...

Wrath: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Laxus catches up to me and I feel angry all of a sudden.... Like I want to punch Laxus for being so annoying and rude and selfish! UGH! WHY AM I SO MAD!

Laxus: Miss Airhead are you alright you look mad?

Me: DON'T CALL ME AIRHEAD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!

Why did I say that it slipped out of my mouth!? No, I have a right to say that he is annoying and rude how dare I think otherwise. I think I should just beat some sense into him. As I think this the Wrath woman's yelling gets louder as the anger inside me grows larger.

Wrath: YOU'RE SUCH A GOODY TWO SHOES STOP BEING A PERFECT PRINCE KNOW IT ALL AND LET ME HAVE MY FUN IT'S BEEN CENTURIES SINCE WE'VE SEEN HUMANS NOW, YOU'RE NOT EVEN LETTING ME TERRORIZE THEM!

Tolerance: Our main priority should be Miss Miyuki. That is final.

Wrath: WHY CAN'T WE JUST EXIT THIS DAMN ROOM AND FREE HER OURSELVES THEN CAUSE CAOUS!

Tolerance: First of all the seals. Second of all the barrier. Third of all only humans can free her. Fourth of all if she remembers the 2nd time she wouldn't want to cause trouble.

What do they mean by that? Who is this Miss Miyuki person? THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M MAD! SATAN SOUL!

Laxus: Hey Mira... What are you doing..... 

Laxus walks into the room past me then face me.

Laxus says something but I don't care I'm way too angry right now to listen. I attack Laxus. Why did I attack him what is going on in my head. I'm so angry!

Laxus POV:

Mira starts attacking me with her satan soul. Her eyes they're red not their usual shade of blue. 

Me: SNAP OUT OF WHATEVER TRANCE THAT POSSESSED YOU TO DO THIS MIRA!

Mira scratches me in the eye then she throws me at a wall.

The wrath chick: Haha! The girl is under my ever so powerful influence! I wrath am the mightiest being there is!

The guy: Wrath. Release your spell or I will do it myself.

Wrath chick: NO WAY STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME TOLENCE YOU'RE NOT CHIUKA!

Wait so if I attack this Wrath chick Mira will go back to normal. Good. I run over to her and charge up a lightning attack, but Mira tackles me out of the way and starts punching me. I try to block her punches but it's no use she is overpowering me. I don't get it this isn't the Mira I know and Lo- I mean am friends with.... are we even friends? No time to wonder about that now I just have to get her off me.

She is letting her rage get the better of her so what can I do to stop her. I get hit with multiple punches strong ones. I don't feel like hurting Mira. Yeah, I don't feel like it..... definitely... 

I get slammed against the wall then she punches me rapidly.

Tolerance guy: Wrath stop acting like a child and remove the curse.

Wrath chick: SHUT UP I REFUSE!

Tolerance guy sighs and walks up to Mira and touches the back of her head as his eyes flash red. Mira's eyes flash red as she faints. 

Tolerance: I am incredibly sorry for the inconvenience my partner cause please know your friend did not mean to do this to you.

Me: What the actual hell just happened...

Wrath: Why the hell would you do that!

Tolerance: You should calm down Wrath...

I toss Mira over my shoulder as she is peacefully unconscious. Right now, I am listening to a one-sided argument I guess wrath and anger are one in the same. 

Tolerance guy is getting hit on the chest. He then looks over at us and tries to point somewhere. 

Me: What are you trying to say?

Tolerance guy's voice couldn't be heard over Wrath chick's yelling. Why is she yelling in the first place?

Wrath chick: STOP BEING SO DAMN BORING ALL THE TIME AND LET ME HAVE SOME FUN MESSING WITH THE HUMANS!

My ears are bleeding as I watch the tolerance guy point to a door. Mira wakes up panicked as she hears all the yelling.

Mira: Laxus put me down please.

I put Mira down and we run to the door and go through it.

||TY FOR READING THIS CHAPTER NEXT ONE WILL BE WENDY AND ROMEO||