Pride of Wisdom - Chapter 9

Evergreen POV:

Me: Oi Elfman! Why are you dragging me someone's gonna know we're dating!

Elfman looks at me dumbfounded he didn't realize what he did. What an idiot. Why am I the Queen of the fairies even be dating a buffoon like him. Hmph! I storm down the hallway it has a lot of trophies and medal. Seems like a hallway for winners like me and the thunder legion!

There is a wooden door and I open it. There's a little girl on a throne on top of a podium wearing a gold medal.

Me: Hey Little girl can you tell us how to get out of here?

The little girl: You are lesser then me I don't have time for you lesser beings.

A woman: Miss Pride do you wish for me to get rid of them and their lesser being.

Miss Pride: Make them dumb then get rid of them Lesser Wisdom.

Wisdom: Of course Miss Pride.

Heh heh... funny words! Wee wooo!

Elfman POV:

Evergreen: heh. Wee woo! Bam Bam! I'm a fairy!

Evergreen is bouncing around flapping her hands what? That doesn't make sense..... Oh well..

Me: Evergreen! What are you doing?

Evergreen: Aiyah! Weebo Mi Mi shi! Kera Kera!

What did she say.... that doesn't make sense... Um what should I do think Elfman think.

Me: Evergreen what are you doing?

Evergreen runs around in circles and keeps flapping her arms wildly. She's blabbing about fairies and random stuff... What's a Etsanokoba? 

No one's POV:

Wisdom runs up to Elfman a sword appearing in her hand as her eyes flash yellow.

Wisdom: The only thing that can limit my mind is your idiocy.

Wisdom slashes Elfman and he catches the sword and thorns impale his hands. Elfman lets it go and tries to kick wisdom but she dodges.

Wisdom: I am intelligent way beyond any human level no feeble human like you could possibly beat me you are a fool to think so.

Wisdom kicks elfman into a wall. Evergreen skips over to her and starts eating Wisdom's hair. Wisdom punches her knocking her out. Then she continues punching elfman knocking him out.

Pride: Yay! Yay! Knock out! Boom!

Wisdom: I shall get rid of them after you victory dance is done.

The victory dance takes 50 minuets to complete.

Wisdom picks up elfman and Evergreen and throws them out the door. Pride dances even more.

||Sorry for the short chapter just wanted to finish this fast 2 more chapters to go||