Bonus chapter 1

-Alastair Diaz-

It was Aliyah and I's anniversary and right now we're at dinner.

She has a red dress on as I still had my work clothes on "you sure you didn't want me to change?" I asked, she nodded "it's fine, don't worry about it muffin." She grinned.

Nickname is still living to this day, I nodded and continued to drive, her fingers traced over my tattoos on my hand that's resting on her thigh.

"Should I text Carter and ask how the kids are?" She asked, I shrugged "do you want to? I'm sure their okay sweetheart, Carter will call you I'm sure." I said making her hum.

She has to be the most concerned mother I've ever met, but she's also the best.

I parked the car at the restaurant and locked Aliyah's door so she can't open it, I get out and make my way over to her side before opening her door.

Although she glared at me before kissing my lips softly and grabbing my hand.

She's become better about being in public places now, I opened the door for her and got our table.

"It's nice that we can go out." She grinned at me "oh yeah?" I asked making her nod, Aliyah has been busy with college since she's going to be a therapist.

And the mafia is still hard to run but now Claire helps when I need her.

"I actually don't know what I'm gonna get- I was trying to think about that in the car but then forgot we were going to a restaurant." She rambled.

I tilt my head "what were you thinking about sweetheart." I asked, a light shade of pink covers her face.

I smirked when she didn't answer "I'll do whatever you're thinking about when we get home, amore" I said now noticing our waiter walking over to us. (Love)

Motherfucker looked at Aliyah up and down.

"What can I get you guys to drink." He asked his eyes still flickering towards Aliyah.

Both her and I order our drinks, she got a lemonade and I got water.

"You okay?" She asked, I nodded "I hate how he's looking at you." I grumbled.

She frowned "don't think it's your fault sweetheart, it's not okay?" I said making her nod and playing with her necklace I got her when I proposed to her.

Aliyah's eyes flicker to our waiters name tag and her eyes widen a bit "that's Eric's friend." She says.

"What?" I asked, she took a breath "remember when you came home and saw my brother and other people?" She asked.

I nodded slowly "when I was hiding in the closet Eric found a way in along with his friend Levi, Eric got annoyed and left me with him." She said taking a shaky breath in.

"It almost happened again." She said, my eyes softened "I'll be right back." I said getting up.

"Mr.Diaz what can I do for you?" The manger asked, "can my wife and I get a new waiter, the current one is making her uncomfortable." I said.

She nods "amber do you mind taking care of them?" She asked and amber nods following me over to Aliyah and I's table.

Aliyah seemed more comfortable now and more talkative, I love when she starts talking about the things that make her excited.

We ate our dinner and waited for the check "still thinking about what I should do to you tonight sweetheart?" I smirk.

Her face turns pink again Aliyah becomes speechless "I keep forgetting that." She said after a while and I grinned at her once we got the check making her roll her eyes.