Chapter 54: Barnabat Incident Shook Padma

Story Unfolds :

After 15 days: At Haatinapur:

The weather was sunny and warm yet the hearts were heavy and broken. The masses were cursing their own bad luck while the Royal people were divided into two groups. Princes were rejoicing not to secretly. But not their patients. Mata Gandhari was broken heart while her husband the blind King seemed shaken. He did not a bit realized how much hatred was now developing into the hearts of his dear sons. To their five cousins. On the other hand Mahamahim Bhism had refused to come out of his chamber in agony. And Prime Minister Vidur was deciding to resign from his post. The atmosphere was gloomy and silent here.

The reason of such transformation was the news of death of five Pandava along with their respective mother Rajmata Kunti had reached to the capital. They were burnt down alive!!! The lavish wax house of Barnabat had been burned down!!!! Along with themselves!!!
........................

15 days before: At Hastinapur palace & at Barnabat palace:

The five Padndava went to Barnabat along with their mother. They were loved and adored by the masses. Mostly Yuddhi aka Yuddhisthir. He looked like the exact replica of his dead father Pandu who were also very popular among his masses. He was mainly a loving and affectionate person who loved to talk with his people very much. His this nature was appreciated by massees and within no time his popularity skyrocketed. He was the appropriate Crown Prince of prosperous Hastinapur. People were too happy!! His other siblings were also gained popularity. Arjuna for his archery skills and chocolate boy look, Bheem for his power and muscles, Nakul for his playful nature and jovial mood. Sahadev for his wiseness. In no time people became fans of those five Pandava siblings. Duryi got the news and became infuriated. He even bit his nails in frustration. But nothing to done now!!!

"Dhiraj rakho, batsya. (Keep patient, my son.)" His dear maternal uncle or Mamashree Shakuni tried to assure him in vain. He was not in listening mood a little bit.

Duryodhan wanted their end. Then and there. At any cost.

The days were great there. The five brothers loved to have great fun there together. They laughed together. They rode their horses toghether. They even went to hunting together. They were reminiscing their young days when they lived happily in forest along with their father Pandu and their two mothers Kunti and Madri. The days were spent Merrily and without any problems!!!

 The days were spent Merrily and without any problems!!!

           Kunti as Young Bride