not a word.

"Dare" He looked me dead in the eye. I drank the last of the alcohol in my cup.

"Make out with Malfoy." I smirked.

"NO FUCKING WAY" Draco stood up and screamed at me. It was fucking hilarious how fast he defended himself.

"Yeah no way nice try princess." Mattheo laughed off.

I looked at Blaise he was smiling with me as well.

"Rules are Rules." We both said.

"Yeah fuck the rules." Draco chugged his drink and went up to get more.

"Game Over guys" Blaise announced as everyone got up as next song started to play.

We all groaned and most of us got up except me and Isaac.

Pansy got up to walk to the drinks table and I held up my cup.

"Hey pans, would you-"

"Got it hun" She winked and took my empty cup.

I turned around to Isaac who I was still on top of. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." I told him. I don't know what for but I felt I was obligated to say that.

"Me too." He mumbled.

I glanced over his head and saw Mattheo walking over to Hailey Mother fucking Bredmink, They talked for a moment before he whispered in her ear. She smirked and wrapped her hand around his chin.

He pulled her in and kissed her.

For some reason it made steam come out of my ears. He noticed I was looking at him so he smirked on her lips and stared at me while he made out with her.

I suddenly smashed my lips on Isaacs. Paybacks a bitch.

Isaac was ok at kissing but Mattheo was better I bet. My drunk brain not even realizing why I was thinking this.

I looked back at Mattheo, he was still staring. I repaid the favor and moaned on Isaacs lips. Isaac grabbed my ass as I held his hair.

Mattheo grabbed Haileys ass as well. It was almost like I was kissing him instead of Isaac.

After 2 or 3 minutes, or perhaps a few hours. I let go as soon as Mattheo did. I looked down at Isaac still catching my breath.

"Pansy probably has my drink. I'll be right back." I winked at him and got off his lap. A wave of sensation burning in between my thighs. I walked up to Pansy.

"Here hun!" She handed me my cup.

"Oh my god, thank you." I chugged it in a few seconds.

"Damn you alright?"

"Yes, I just need more alcohol." I didn't lie.

"You could've just said that!" She grabbed me a little shot glass and poured something in it.

I took a shot.

And another.

And another.

Soon enough I couldn't even count how many shots or drinks I took.

"Slow down tiger!" A voice said holding my back.

"I'm fine Enzo, you don't need to tell me what to do." I took another shot. The burning liquid swimming down my throat.

"You've never drank this much before. It might end badly."

"I said I'm-" My voice stopped.

Shit.