The charecters and little back story

HI BITCHESS! I'm so excited and nervous to start this story cause english is not my first language and I hope there won't be lots of mistakes.

So this story is about santan dave cause i love him and there is no story about him in here so i think he deserves some.

The main character is Melano who is artist and also youtuber. She is 21 years old. She is from georgia which is small country in europe. She used to live in london for a year but then moved back to her country because of her family problems but she moves back after a bit and she will meet Dave there.
Also for her there will be no model or anything but there will be a lots of king Kylie pics cause I just love that era.

The other main character will be dave who is rapper as we all know.Dave is 25 and he lives in london.He is not a playboy but he knows that girls ar literally begging for him and he is used to that.He is very close to the friend group which Melano will become friends with and that's how they get close. Dave acts like he doesn't care but in reality he is a big lover boy and is just looking for love that lasts forever.

side characters will be a lot so I won't say all of them but the main ones are: Maya Jama, Cindy, Lina,Kenza, Stormzy, Cench, Daves family ( Juliet, Benjamin and Christopher), Melanos family(Tina, Bill and Kenzo) Drake and others.

Also i want to warn you guys that there will be a lots of time mixes so don't point it out. This is my fucking books so I do whatever I want bitches and if you don't like it I DON'T CARE BITCH! anyways love yall and thanks for reading👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻