Night life in london

It has been 3 days in london and everything is going good but I haven't spent in like I said I would so today I have decided to go out alone.

It's kinda hard to go alone but idk.Ofc I know some people I have lived here for an year but I just rather do it alone then asking someone even tho I'm cool with them.

Idk whenever I ask someone to hang out I just feel like I'm embarrassing myself.

I got ready and I'm about to leave. tonight I'm going to the most popular club in london which is 20m drive away.

the fit:

I pulled up in the club and before I go in, I light my cigarette

I pulled up in the club and before I go in, I light my cigarette. when I'm done, I'm walking inside after I show the security my ID.

I walk in and I can hear a the music even tho I'm not completely inside. The music is loud and I love it. I love when music is too loud to hear anything or anyone and you just act like you heared everything .

I walk into the bar and order 3 shots of  vodka and one mojito.

I drink my shots in one go and take a sip of mojito while my head is nodding to the sound of music. slowly my body starts to bounce. I go to the dance floor and start dancing.

I go back to the bar and order the same. it has been like a 30 min and I had 5 mojitos and 4 more shots and I have been dancing the whole time.

There is nothing better then meeting people on the dance floor, concert or rave. While I was dancing I met this girl named lina and she introduced me to her friends maya and cindy they are the sweetest I love them.

We danced couple more minutes and I really had to go to the bathroom but I didn't want to go alone so I screamed.

"Bitches I really need to go to the bathroom can you come with me" I screamed while I explained it with my hands.

"yes come on" mayas screams back.

The rest just follows. we walk in to the bathroom and it's much more quiet.

Me and cindy go inside while maya and lina fix their hair.

I finish my business and walk out. while I'm washing my hands I look  in to the mirror.

"ughh I look so good today. why did none came up to me?"I said while I open my bag for some lip liner.
"who cares it's their loss babe" maya says while she smiles at me. I smile  back and start lining my lips.

"yeah and we actually came up to you. who knows maybe there can be something in there" lina says while she winks at me and hugs my back. we all laugh at that. Then we add each other on instagram.

"hey melano do you have some gloss I can use my man is on his way and I want to look fine asf" maya asks me.

"yeah here you go girl" I say while I pull out the gloss.

" I didn't knew your ass had a man" I smile and sit on the stall while maya is putting the gloss on and the other girls ar taking pics.

"yeah we have been together for a year now" she says while she blushes and smiles.

"not you already blushing over that monkey headed bitch" lina says while we all laugh.

"and not me really thinking that you guys came up to me for something" I say while wipe fake tear and start laughing like all the other girls do.

"we really did babe" cindy says and she hugs my legs caus she is standing and I'm sitting on the stall.

we take some pictures together and walk out of the bathroom.

The music is still so loud I can't even hear my thoughts.

we walk to the bar and sit for a minute I order another mojito because it's my favorite thing in the world.

we chat for a little bit until some group of people are walking towards us. I look at there way and I immediately lock eyes with this dark skined guy.

I can't really see what he is wearing or how his body is looking cause I can't break the eye contact.

hes eyes are so beautiful. he has this dark brown eye that are so calm but also dangerous as well.

I found myself so drowned in his eye that I didn't even realize he was already in front of me.

I finally break the eye contact and look at him. he seems so familiar. I think he is the rapper that is going so viral but I can't remember his name.