LONDON BABYY

Today is the fucking day people!

Toda is the day I'm moving to london and not  for 1 or 2 months for good amount of time (until I get bored again).

I was at london 1 month ago for 2 months and it was the best 2 months in my life and 2 years a go I lived there so it's nothing new to me but at the same time it is .

I love people in there, I love life in there and most importantly I need a new start in life.

This last 7-8 months was a shit whole for me.

Basically what happened was that my dad had to get an operation on his liver and he couldn't walk for 5-6 months and me and my mom had to take care of him but now he is okay and everything is back to normal and it's time for me to start over.

Thats why i'm moving to london.

Some people say that i'm a bad person for leaving my dad back but come onnn! like I spent every fucking day EVERY DAY with him for 8 months and I'm only 21 like I want to live life there is nothing wrong with that and he is okay with it too.
Even tho he is not completely healed he is good and nothing will go wrong.

At least that's what I have convinced myself because the truth is that I have this guilty feeling for leaving but at the same time i want to leave so bad.

I have no friends left at this point cause I didn't left my house for 8 months if it wasn't necessary.

Actually I'm an artist and I also do yt. I just started posting again on yt and I'm trying to post more.

Most of my videos are vlogs while talking about stuff.

Idk yt is just my free therapy I feel like everyone gets me there and I don't feel judged so yeah.

Actually the reason I went to london in first place was yt  video with bate squad which came out 3 days ago and it's blowing up.

I just checked it while I'm waiting for my flight and it has 5.4 M view.

To be honest only thing I'm planning on doing in london is being wasted for good 1 week cause I fucking need it.

I don't really want myself to drown in work but I don't want to do nothing as well so I'm going to balance it.

ugh I want to get out of here so bad but this flight is so latee. There is nothing I can do about it other then wait while I txt my manager.

                                           monet 

melano

                                                                                  yeah?

they have just informed me that your apartment is completely done and everything about security is taken care of.

                                                             okay, thank you👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻

airport fit:

HELLO FROM LONDON BABYY!!

Ugh I have been here for 2 hours and I already love it!

In this 2 hours I have checked in my apartment, called my family, txted my manager and ordered some food.

The rest of the day I plan on cleaning,moving stuff in my apartment,going online shopping for some stuff and just rest.