balcony

The other guy that was next to him a second ago  is now kissing maya and the others are also saying hi to Cindy and Lina so i guess this is their group.

I sit there sipping my mojito when Lina decided to introduce me with everyone.

So far I have met 2 girl whos names are Kenza and Stassy.

Met 1 guy which  is Cench who is rapper that I knew. I met him on some event 2 months ago and I really liked him.

The next was this dude named Jess who was cool as well.

Then Mayas boyfriend came and introduced himself. He was Stormzy and he also did music.

The last HEcame up and  introduced himself with so much confidence. His depp voice gave me goosebumps even tho I can barely hear him through this loud music. 

It is  hard do focus on his words when he looks at me like I'm a goddess.

After the introduction he sits and orders one whisky.  I can read people like an open book so I can tell that he is  interested in me but his pride is high.

Hes eyes are looking in to mine  then goes slowly down checks my body and goes up again.

Oh god please have mercy on me. He is so fine I can kill myself rn. 

Some time passes and people start having conversations while we move up to the VIP.

We sit at our sits and start chatting while drinking.

He is sitting in front of me and I can feel the eyes. HIS eyes.

I sit back and look at him while I drink my cocktail. His head is little up while he looks down at me.

I can't take it no more I have to clear my head. That's why I stand up and tell the girls I will be at the balcony .

I take couple steps and I feel his eyes on my back but then I realize that I'm not taking my drink with me so I turn around and go over the table to take it.

I lock eyes with him while I bow down to take the cup. I take my time picking the cup.

He is looking at my eyes, he smirks and can't help but looks a little down. There is where I got him.

I turn around and go on the balcony. I pull out my cigarette and my lighter.

I try to light it up but my lighter isn't working. Fuck come on. I try again and again but it isn't working.

As I'm trying again another lighter came into my view and it's already light up. I put my cigarette close and take a puff.

I look up just to see him so close to me. We are like face to face.

If I move a bit forward rn we can literally kiss. He looks at me with this sexy calm eyes and asks:

"Aren't you cold?"
"Don't worry about me worry about yourself " I say while I take another hit of my cigarette .

I just love being mean to men who I find attractive.

"I see" he says while he kisses his teeth "you got a little attitude in you"now he is leaning on the balcony and looks straight to my eyes even tho lots of people are looking at him.

He has this deep voice and london accent which is cherry on top of his looks.

I rise my shoulders and drop them to show him I don't know.

I check him out  while I finish my cigarette.

He is wearing some black cargo pants, black shit, black hat, black shoes and stone island jacket. He is also wearing gold necklaces, gold and black watch, gold bracelet and one diamond bracelet. He looks so good in black.