Pizza night

What the actual fuck is happening?

My head hurts and everything is spinning but all I can see is darkness, ohh I have my eyes closed wtf.

Someone: "how dumb can u be?" me asf:

I open my eyes and see that I'm in my bed naked and my room is so messy.

Fuck don't tell me I fucked someone. Fuck no no noooo.

Okay calm down Melano and just try to remember what happened yesterday. I'm trying okay. Okay stop being so mean. But you are literally pushing me and you know how bitchy I can be. Fuck am I talking to myself? What the fuck is wrong with me.

Ohh I remember everything from last night. How can I forget that brown dreamy eyes.

Okay I need to stop I bet he doesn't even remember who I'm. He just wanted to fuck and I didn't give in that's it.Done!

I lay on my bed for an hour and then I decide to find my phone.

I found it and go back to bed. i'm checking every social media.

Turns out me and the girls are trending cause someone took videos of us dancing and drinking with the guys and now everyone is exited about our friendship. To be honest I'm too I love that hoes they are the best.

As I'm scrolling through instagram my mom calls me and we have a daily conversation.

after I finish my convo with my parents I decide to check my messages. Just to see that girls have added me on there chat.

6 fucked bitches

             melano
          hey bitchess

cindy
hi girl

kenza
yoo shut the fuck up my head hurts

            melano
            ughh mine does too

maya
I thought I was the only one

       melano
               no our hurts cause we are hungover and yours hurts cause you got that D last night

kenza
oh like you didn't got it to

maya
yeah we all know about you and dave

melano
what about me and david?

maya
ohh come on don't play dumb

kenza
yeah we all know

cindy
what do we all know again?

kenza
about melano and dave duh?

cindy
oh yeah they were so cute

melano
                                        do you guys know something that I don't cause I don't know anything about me and david

maya
wait so you didn't do anything las night?

cindy
awww she is calling him his real name☹️

melano
                                because it's his name? what else am I supposed call him? and no we didn't do anything last night ( at least I don't remember it )

kenza
nah you would remember if it happened

melano
yeah I think so to

cindy
anyway do you guys want to have a pizza night?

maya
omg yess

kenza
so down for that

melano
                        what about my place? plus I will all show you   my new apartment

kenza
yess

cindy
I will be there at 7

maya
omg yeah I'm so excited

melano
yeah but where the fuck is lina?

cindy
god knows

lina
I'm here bitches I was just watching everything but yeah I will be there and I got some D too last night

The girls have just arrived.

We are sitting in my living room with 20 boxes of pizza and 5 bottles of wine.

We are watching top boys new season in quiet.

"Sormzy is having a show tonight on some events." Maya says suddenly.

"Why didn't you go then?" I ask her and drink some of my wine.

"It's for some event so I can't get in but he invited me to the after party show but I said no cause I wanted to rest." She says and takes bite of the pizza.

After 5 minutes of silence Lina speaks up.

"It is taking me everything not to get up, get ready and go to that after party"

"I thought I was the only one" I say and laugh.

"I want to go to" Cindy says.

"Ngl me too" Maya says.

"Should we just get ready with my shit and go?"I ask and everyone smiles

"Definitely" Kenza says and we all get up, put some music on and start getting ready.