call it a nigh

Me and David continued talking about our works and some other stuff and there was a little flirting here and there but nothing to big.

After like a 30 minute of standing on a balcony and talking nonstop some guy came up to us and asked david for photo. He toke them and asked me if I wanted to go back.

Ngl I was hoping he would say that cause I want my drinks.

As we go back to our seats we see that some of our friends are gone, some are just having chats, some are ordering drinks but Lina is laying and ngl she looks horrible. I walk up to her and ask.

"Bitch wtf is wrong with your ass?"

David chuckles at that and I give him a glare he gaves me even harder glare so I look away and focus on Lina.

"Bitch can you hear me?" I ask cause she is not answering.

"Yes I can hear you Melano I think the whole London hears you" she says with serious face and i can't help but laugh at that.

"Don't laugh at me"

Lina gets mad and throws my hand that was resting on her shoulder away.

I give her a "bitch are you serious" face and she immediately realizes what she did and starts apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Melano I didn't mean it like that.Sorry please forgive me" she hugs me and begs for my forgiveness.

I give girls a look telling them with my eyes that she needs to go home.

They come to us and we take Lina outside where we order an uber for her.

As we wait for the uber we record some videos and laugh a lot.

At this moment we all realize that we are actually drunk as well but not as bad as Lina.

Uber drives past us so we have to walk a little. We put her in car with this guy she said was her friend and let Jess go with them just in case something happens.

As we are returning to the club i am a little behind everyone cause i can't walk in this mother fucking shoes when i'm drunk and I decided to wear it tn good fucking job Melano.

As we are in front of the club I'm 5-10 steps away from girls some random taxi guy asks me if I want a taxi.

"No thanks." I answer quickly and politely.

"Are you sure baby girl?" He asks with smile and it's start to piss me of.

"Yes." I say short cause if I start talking I may end up in jail.

"Why not it's a good and most importantly big taxi" He says, looks at the other drivers, winks and laughs.

I turn my whole body and look at him. As I'm going to open my mouth I feel a hand around my shoulder. First I look at the hand and then at the person.

"She already said she doesn't want it which part of that isn't clear for you old man?"David asks to the taxi driver with confidence.

The driver just looks down and shuts up. David turns us around says something under the his breath and asks me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright"

We walk in club and go back at our seats. As we sit down waitress walks by and I stop her.
"Hi can I get a 5 shots of vodka, 1 mojito and 2 tequila sunrise ?"
"Yeah anything else?"She asks with smile.

I look around and ask everyone if they want anything and everyone says no so I just order my drinks.

"You are drinking a lot love"David says to my ear and fixes my shirt sleeve a little.