Pilot (part 3)

(Y/N) - "nd us."

N - "Hey fellas. Hooo deal me in. I love Rummy. Wait, no I gonna murder everyone, brain check."

N use his tail to pierces through the key card and break the door's control panel. Fully opening all of the doors.

Everyone runs away except one idiot.

Idiot - "Eh actually it's Gin Rummy. So-

The idiot got impale on the wall before N decapitate him.

(Y/N) - "Did that guy was dumb enough to pull a fucking 'well actually' on a murder drone?"

N fires three missiles at the fleeing workers blowing up one in the process his head flew over a other one before N jumps him and eats him. The last member of the WDF is sprinting next to you and Uzi.

WD # 2 - Hey Uzi, I don't know if anyone told you my name but I-

The worker drone got cut in half by N's lazer before he could say is name.

(Y/N) - "Was that a lazer gun!? If I wasn't running for my life, I'll be jealous."

After finishing eating the worker N jumps in the vent.

Uzi - "The railgun is ready."

(Y/N) - "My machine guns are also reloaded. So let's light that bas-

The two of you turn around ready to shoot N.

(Y/N) - "Were did he go?"

Khan - "Pretty nice hydraulic"

Khan eyes turn in to hollow circles in shock at the sight of the slaughter.

Khan - "What have you done!?"

N came down of the vent smashing on the ground. In response ready her railgun to shoot will you activitie your machines guns.

Uzi - "This time I won't miss."

(Y/N) - "You didn't miss... you shot is head off."

N just chuckle.

N - "Sorry. I really enjoye our time together but I can't let you shooting V with that thing."

(Y/N) - "Exactly what I thought. Potentially risking everything for her."

Uzi - "Bit me, dad get down."

Khan - "Uzi, you let a murder drone in? I knew that (Y/N) was a bad influence but this!? He destroy my doors!"

Your eyes twitches.

(Y/N) - "You're daughter is as much to blame than me."

Uzi - "Now it's so much not the time. I mess up in the same way I'll fix it. Now move da-

Before she could finish, N impale her on the wall with one of his wings.

(Y/N) - "Damit!"

You were about to open fires but N slash you with is other wings sending you flying before slamming on the opposite wall landing behind a box. Due to the damage you almost pass out.

Uzi - "Dad, point and shoot. Trust me."

You heard Khan slightly walking backwards.

Uzi - "Dad."

And then you hear a click. He closes the door as the light turns red you tell yourself. He left you and his daughter with a murder drone. He left you to die..... he left is own daughter to die.

(Y/N) - "And I am a bad influence? -

Your eyes twitches aggressively.

That ass hole can rust."