Promoning

Back to the colony we see a student running away from something or someone, all the sudden her glasses broke taking them off before immediately putting them back on as she shortly saw who was chasing her due to the lights flickering. She saw the security camera in the alway having a strange red circle around it before turning around, facing the wall. Looking back at who was chasing her, it was Doll. The absolute solver symbol appears in front of Doll's hand and the same symbol appears around the girl's arm before getting torn off by Doll. Doll finishes off her victim by summoning a cleaver and throwing it.

Doll returns to her home, using her power to place her books on a shelf as she cross off a name on a list.

Doll - *in russian* "Mom, Dad I'm back home"

(Flashback to the end of the fight against J)

Uzi - "What are you things?"

(End of flashback)

Uzi visor is showing /// SLEEP MODE guilt activitie /// shortly before waking up. Looking at the ceiling revealing several drawings of the solver symbol, one of them was a drawing of N thanking her for being his friend. She let out a groans which continue all day, in class, in gym as she gets hit in the face by a ball. She was now opening her locker before someone kicked her.

Girl - "Yeah, meeting Brad in a hour. Can you imagine going to prom alone?"

Guy - "Ha, I'l be all like 'I don't deserve happiness.' "

Uzi just sighs as she picks up her book, looking up she saw a multitude of missing posters including one with your face on it. Turning around she saw the janitor cleaning up a pool of oil and a turn around camera. She starts cackling like she's gone crazy. Taking all the posters back home, ready to put them on the ceiling with all the drawings... but they were all gone. Khan put them in a closet with Nori's kooky insane stuff written on it. She was waiting for him in a dark corner.

Uzi - "My crazy rambling! Stay out of my freaking room!"

Khan - "Personal space for a very alarming coping mechanism isn't covered under a non-optional *puts a worker drone manual out* family support system."

Uzi slaps the manual out of his hand.

Uzi - "Sorry for being vulnerable for five seconds! You were never there for me, you banish one of the few people I can call a friend. If you want to help, then stay away. I'm going to talk to N and (Y/N).*almost bumps into a skeleton* Whaaat's this?"

Khan - "Prom dress, child's small. You're grounded from seeing those bad influence-ey murder drones and (Y/N). But I talked to your teacher to find you classmates to go with."

Uzi - "Huh?"

Khan opened the door revealing Lizzy and Doll.

Lizzy - "Sup'freak, prepare to be popular."

Khan - "I'm chaperoning"

Uzi let's out a scream of despair. Back to the pod, they were three skeletons, one was wearing a red starkly dress, the two other wore tuxedos, the shorter of the three was missing his skull, you were holding it in your right hand.

N - "I do want to be dapper. But, no! That's why you wanted me to find these. We can't interact with the worker anymore. We're too dangerous."

(Y/N) - "Yeah, *throws the skull away* cause apparently saving someone life makes me 'dangerous'."

V - "Uh, exactly. We show up fabulous. That sad purple thing let us in, cause she has no friends. We kill everyone, and pop her little head off."

(Y/N) - "V, my aunt live there, and Uzi is my friend. I'm not going to help you kill them. Plus, if the rest of the colony is dead, I'm definitely going to be next on the menu. *muttering to yourself* Even though I would mind if a particular door OBSESSED MORON, would disappear."