Heartbeat

The rain is falling outside a haunted looking manor.

James - "We've got curb her trip to the dump."

We see N wearing a butler outfit, holding a plate with a small tower of dishes on it.

James - "And where does she gets the hair to play dress up with them. *toss is glass at N* Creepy."

N catch the glass without making the rest of the dishes fall. Walking away from the humans, N passes in front of a large window he looks through it, revealing the storm raging outside. Reaching the bar N bumps into V wearing a maid outfit with glasses, making the dishes fall and break.

N - "Oh ah I'm sorry-

V - "It's okay. I wasn't looking."

They both try to pick up the same dishes but they accidentally touch hands causing a small spark to appear. They looks at each other with a slight blush on their visor. N was about to say something but J kick him. V looks at N in worry.

J - "Move it morron. Hey Tessa oh, oh no a other one."

The three of them look at the human named Tessa having a strange looking drone in a maid outfit hiding behind her. The strange drone came out from hiding and looks N directly in the eyes, things around N starts to glitching. N, hanging upside down, wakes up from his nightmare falling from the roof of the corpses tower. He looks at one of his hand turn in to claws.

Uzi - "N, found something in here."

Uzi was inspecting a badge, it was a skull with wings. She looks at herself in a mirror, her eye turn into a strange symbol, braking the mirror.

(Y/N) - "Please, Uzi could you not use your wired eye thing to break even more stuff. I already have enough crap to work on. Plus it gives me the creeps."

You were sitting on the chair next to the one V was chained to. You were still working on the communication relay, while V was blowing bubbles.

V - "That's wired and connecting."

Uzi - "Bit me. It's probably you weirdos' fault."

V - "I've never seen this symbol before. Wanna do a autopsy to find out."

She was staring at Uzi with a crazy look before going back to blowing bubbles. You closed the relay.

(Y/N) - "This dam relay just won't work. Also *Turning to look at V with a smug of your face* knowing you, the autopsy would be more a.... dissection than anything."

V - *chuckle* "Yeah, you're not wrong."

Uzi - "(Y/N) stop trying to friend with her, she tried to kill us"

(Y/N) - "Didn't stops you for doing exactly that with N."

V - "Also we are not friends."

(Y/N) - "Yeah, we are more roommates than anything."

V - "No we're not."

(Y/N) - "I've essentially been living here for the past week, especially with the fact that Uzi always taking N with her for scavenging leaving me with you, sooo I think that meets the qualifications of roommates."

She just rolls her eyes and cross her arms in response.

N enters the pod.

N - "Find what?"

Uzi who was standing on a box put a hat on N's head.

Uzi - "Did you know that was a pilot hat?"

N - *gaps* "I was a pilot! Thats aweso, I crashed and ruined everything. Spaceship pilot. Origin story."