Chapter 9

Sitting down on a soaked bench you buried your head into your hands. The weather was crazy and you hadn't found Camila anywhere, you've been gone for at least 4 hours searching for her in the cold stormy weather.

You were worried that you wouldn't be able to find Camila, that she was gone for good and that scared you most, tapping your foot rapidly in the puddles beneath you, you felt the raindrops towering down your body again.

Your eyes started to water and all your emotions where getting the best of you. You just wished all of this never happened, that you never got that letter, that you never signed that contract and that you never met the girls because you wouldn't be in this situation now.

You liked not caring about what happened around you and what people said about you, you liked being cold hearted and quiet, you liked that you were no good for people because that means no one would get hurt around you and now everyone around you is getting hurt.

Your hurting Lauren, you hurting Camila and most of all you hurting yourself. Your hurting yourself because you know your hurting Camila and knowing you were hurting someone else and messing with their emotions bothered you more than anything.

You knew it would come to this, you knew that Camila would get hurt because she got too close to you. You wanted to push her away before it happened but it was too late. She had gotten to your heart and their was nothing you could do about it unless you wanted to hurt her and which you did.

As the rain came tumbling down your face you decided to get the best of the time and to start walking around again to see if you can find her.

"Camila," you yelled barely audible your voice cracking each time you spoke, "I need to find her,"

"Y/n?" You picked your head up only to see Austin standing there with an umbrella, every part of your body tensed at the sight of him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You snapped, his eyes widen but his pupils dilated and darkened at the changed of your tone.

"I'm here to find my girlfriend," he stepped forward so their was barely any space between the two of you, "What the hell are you doing here?"

You growled at the stench of his breath and looked directly into his eyes with a glare, "I'm here to find your so called girlfriend,"

He rolled his eyes, "Aw trying to be a hero for your little crush?" he teased as he walked around you tauntingly.

"She's not my crush," you growled weakly and put your head down, "She's not? Well that's not what I heard," he smirked.

"I hear that your a hot head y/n mhm? With your past and all," he nodded once while your whole body heated in anger.

"I see the way you look her y/n," he laughed while you stood stif, "I know because she gives me the exact same look," he smiled deviously and you balled your hand into a fist.

"She's falling for me y/n," he taunted, "and once that happens theirs no coming back to her little y/n, no more saving, making her smile no more interaction, nothing,"

He was digging deeper and deeper into you while talking about Camila and you knew it, he wanted you to snap. He chuckled and brushed his lips against your ear.

"Just imagine her in bed," he mumbled against your ear with a smirk, "Imagine her screaming my name, begging me for more," he pushed into you as you felt your eyes water in angered at by the thought.

"That nice Cuban ass getting a piece of me," he whispered, "I'll be taking that from her y/n, her virginity," he nodded pridefully.

"And then once I'm done with her, fucking her senseless until she's sore. I'll throw her away and go back to my real girlfriend," he smiled as he saw your hand shaking in anger.