~Chapter 1~☆First Day☆

3rd person pov:

Damien Thorn, nobody really liked him because he was always in a bad mood. He never really had real friends. He just doesn't like people. He hated his life, but there was no escaping it and he knew that.

Damien got up as always, brushed his teeth, got dressed, got his backpack, and left, his father wishing him a good day.

To Damien no days were good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien sat in his homeroom class doing anything that came to mind. Stuff like scribbling in his notebook, burning the teacher, and just sleeping.

"Class, settle down." His teacher, Mr. Garrison said.

The class got quiet, not many people were listening but still be quiet so they could go back to talking.

"Class, we have a new student, they're name is... what is your name?"

Damien looked up to see who to new kid was. They were a blonde with medium length hair in a brown collar shirt, pale blue shorts, a brown hat and purple socks.

"Uh.." The new kid spoke up, in a European accent, "My name is Phillip most people call me Pip."

Damien examined him, he noticed his accent, telling himself that he was from some European country, probably the UK. His named seemed familiar to Damien, but he didn't think much of it.

He went on with his life like usual. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch came around and Pip was sitting alone. He didn't think much about it, remembering his first day in South Park. He didn't feel sympathy towards Pip. He felt the same way about him as he felt toward everyone else.

He was looking for somewhere to sit. The only other table was Pip's. He didn't care much so he just sat down. He didn't pay to much attention to Pip, he knew Pip was paying attention to him. Pip was kind of watching him. Not is a weird way, but just staring.

"Do you need something?" Damien said bluntly.

"Uh.. kind of? I wanted to know if you knew where Butters was?" Pip asked.

"I don't know, probably giving his boyfriend a blowjob." Damien responded before speaking up again, "If he isn't, he probably just ditched you to do something else."

"Uh huh."

"Yeah, Frenchie."

"I'm not French,  I'm British." Pip corrected, trying to be friendly, he knew Damien wasn't going to get it right but still thought it would be helpful.

"Whatever, loser." Damien said before getting up and throwing his food away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS TOOK A WHILE LOL. THEY ARE LIKE 17-18 YEARS OLD. ALSO HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL.😋

THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT RN SO IT WONT BE UPDATED AS MUCH.

(443 words)