~Chapter 5~☆Friends☆

3rd pov:

Eventually, Damien was on his way to Pip's house, they were just going to hangout or whatever but Pip still invited him. When he did get there he knocked on the door. A woman answered she looked like she was around her 40s. She stared at Damien for a moment.

"Can I help you?"

"Is Pip here?"

"Yes, why?"

"We were supposed to hang out."

"He's up in his room."

"Thanks."

Damien went upstairs, the he realized that he didn't know where Pips room was. He texted to Pip that he was there and the door at the end of a hallway opened and Pip opened his door in stood in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?"

"We were supposed to hangout, remember?"

"I know that, but what are you doing here?"

"You said we were going to hangout after you got off work."

"It- it's fine. It's whatever. Just please don't make a mess." Pip said moving out of the doorway.

Damien followed he looked around the neat and organized room. He noticed a couple things, but he wasn't here for that. He was here to finish the assignment.

"Hey, uh.. want to go out or something?"

"Sure, let me grab my stuff." Pip said grabbing his phone, and other practical items. They made their way down the stairs and out the door.

"Sooo.... What do you want to do first?" Damien asked.

"I don't really care what we do." Pip responded.

"Are we friends?" Damien suddenly questioned.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?"

"I don't know, I guess I've never really had friends."

"Why not?"

"I never really liked people."

"I guess I'm your first friend."

"Yeah.. I guess." Damien said. What Pip had said had really made Damien's day. All he knew was bad days and this was his first good one. He thought Pip was a nice person. He didn't deserve to go to hell.

"Pip, I need to tell you something..."

"Yeah?"

"You need to know why I'm really here, trying to be your friend."

"...What do you mean?"

"I know what you did. You made a deal with Satan."

"In my defense, I was like 11-"

"I'm here to make sure you take the path to hell."

"What?"

"I know- I know. Just listen-"

"What are you talking about?"

"My assignment was to gain your trust and trick you into going to hell. It's crazy-"

"Crazy?! Of course it's crazy!" Pip said angrily.

"It was my job, but you're a good person and you don't deserve that. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"What is that supposed to mean? You are supposed to be my friend.. and you just.. didn't care! You never cared, you just wanted to finish whatever job you had to do!"

"It's not like that-"

"I don't care about any of that, just please... don't try to contact me again.."

"Pip wait-"

Pip walked away from Damien, not even looking at him.

This good day went bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANGSTY SMH 🤦‍♀️. ANYWAYS, SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE TO UPDATE I WAS KINDA OUT OF IDEAS... BUT HERE IT IS!

HOPE UR HAVING A ASTRONOMICAL DAY 🤧😍😩

(533 WORDS)