ANOTHER A/N

Hi guys!

So I've been thinking and shit. And usually nothing good happens when I start thinking, but I was thinking...

I'm gonna remake this 😀

I re-read it and I realized that this story could've been longer and all that stuff, but I was lazy asf.

Not that this story isn't good and all, I re-read it and I just realized that the idea I could've went with could've been different and kind of better.

Plus my writing style has changed a bunch since then.

I think that I should go with the OG idea with the story and give more character development and stuff.

Because this story is SO short literally almost NOTHING HAPPENS.

Okay, like I get it's meant to be kind of sad and stuff, but it's really dramatic, and this was really rushed, and REALLY low quality compared to what this story could've been with more than 10 chapters.

I mean think about it: The readers hardly get to know about why Damien actually IS there trying to get Pip to go to hell, and THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO DAMIENS BACKSTORY ITS UNREAL.

Like I said, this story was rushed because there is quite literally a 3 - 4 month gap between chapters 6 and 7. From then there were like weekly updates with chapters less than 700 words.

I really want to remake this story because I feel like this story was lazy and could've been so much better if I went with the original idea, and went more into detail with other characters and the main characters back stories and whatnot.

So, I'd be looking for the remake and stuff and I'll try to update as consistently as I can.

So yeah, that's all.

Bye.