~Chapter 3~☆Work.☆

3rd person pov:

Pip was leaving his house for work. He walked as usual, he didn't want the responsibility of owning a car so he wouldn't let his foster parents try to buy him one.

He walked into the Subway and went behind the counter. He didn't usually get customers because Subway isn't a first choice. People only went to Subway if they wanted a sandwich or something. So Pip didn't have much to do while the time passed.

Then he walked in. It was Damien. Pip was really starting to think that he was stalking him. He tried to ignore him.

"Hi."

"Why are you following me?"

"I wanted to make it up to you, me coming to your house and all."

"If you really wanted to make it up to me, you would apologize."

"What is that?"

"What do you mean?"

"What is that word you said?"

"Apologize?"

Damien nodded.

"It's when you say sorry to someone."

"Ew that's weird."

"It's really not."

"Besides that, what else can I do?"

Pip thought for a moment before talking again, "I want you to tell me why your following me."

"It's kind of.... confidential. I'd probably get grounded if I told you."

"Grounded?"

"Yeah dude, grounded."

"Let me get this straight, you know what getting grounded is, but you don't know what an apology is?"

"I mean, yeah."

"Thats dumb..."

"Probably. "

"Are you just not going to tell me or...?"

"Uh.. I need to make a friend." Damien half-lied.
It was apart of his assignment.

"You need to make a friend?"

"Yeah, I have to. My dad is making me."

"Why didn't you just ask?"

"I don't know, I thought you have to get to know someone first before you ask to be their friend."

"I mean.. You're not wrong. But you shouldn't stalk someone!"

"I don't talk to people, I really wouldn't know."

"You're already getting to know me, and I'm pretty sure I'm a person."

"You're not mad?"

"I mean, I was kinda upset, but atleast you explained yourself. But, why would you pick me out of literally anyone else to be your friend."

"Uh.. you looked the most approachable?"

"Okay... but seriously can you go? I have to work, I'll give you my number if you want to talk."

"I'd like that."

They both exchanged numbers and that was that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY ?! 😱😱😱😱

you used to call me on my cellphone...