~Chapter 8~☆Understanding Pip☆

3rd pov:

Understanding things is hard.

Understanding people is even harder.

Being a person that needs to be understood is the worst.

Pip was one of these people.

In the past two weeks, he had gotten more aggressive and just annoyed with everything and everyone. Not many people noticed, those who did just assumed it was teenage hormones or something.

It was nothing like that.

He was mad at himself, and instead of being the calm person he usually was, he just took it out on the world. He felt annoyance towards everything.

Just this morning, he threatened to cut a girl's hair because she was chewing too loud.

It didn't really concern anyone why he was so mad, but he knew why.

It was like everyone around him was just assuming what was wrong at they never even bothered to ask.

Pip didn't hate things or people, I mean we're all human after all. But this was anger that he had felt all his life, just coming out.

The anger he felt when he got made fun of at school.

The anger he felt when he found out his sister didn't actually care about him.

The anger and infuriating feelings  he felt towards a certain boy.

That still wasn't why he was mad.

He was mad because he liked someone as idiotic as Damien Thorn.

He was mad because he couldn't get someone who tried to trick him off of his mind.

He was mad because he didn't punch Damien when everything happened.

He was mad that all these random unresolved feeling were just coming out of him.

He was mad because he truly felt alone for one of the first times in forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*cough cough* EMO *cough*

ACTUALLY THOUGH THIS WAS KINDA SAD.