DUTY AND DESIRE

After seeing jungkook at the store in the morning, yn was surprised and filled with anger and confused about jungkook being shifted here.

YN : you won't believe who I bumped into this morning.

Friend: Oh, who was it?

YN: It was Jungkook, you know, my highschool rival.

Yn have told her friend that jungkook is her highschool enemy because she also studied in the same school as jungkook but they don't know yn is involved in mafia gangs.

Yn and jungkook actually studied in same school and were really good friends but yn father worked under jungkook's father and yn still thinks jungkook's father is the reason of his dad's death due to trade etc and business.

This ended their friendship and jungkook did many thing to prove yn that it's not his father's mistake but her eyes are still covered.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door-

Yn opened the door shouting and she suddenly saw jungkook.

Yn: godddamitttt!! I hate you and your dumb voice, stupid noise and awfully attractive face.

Jungkook: if you could just stop yelling at me for some seconds, I could show you better things.

Yn: off topic, why are you even here? Following me now.

Jungkook: meh, you are not that pretty.

Yn: fuck you.

Jungkook: would you?

yn: bro..

jungkook: I was just checking who lives in me neighbourhood.

She slammed the door on his face and was tensed about jungkook getting his mansion here.

Jungkook and yn were later offered a project to work on together which was kind of related to her dad's case. The project was gonna pay a lot of million dollars so she agreed and didn't cared about jungkook, jungkook agreed too.

Jungkook and yn had to leave the city for some days or weeks depending on the situation for their mission.

Jungkook car was out waiting for yn.

Yn arrived after taking almost 4 hours and jungkook was already so mad but controlled.

Yn: who are you dating right now?
jungkook: zia, I left her last night she didn't tasted as sweet as girl I had last week.

Yn: what's your body count?
jungkook: I have no idea but I can say I fucked every girl in my town.