SCARED OF MY BIG SIZE?

Yn pov:

It was happening, I didn't knew what to do I just kissed him back, I was left speechless like why would he do that?

My tongue, legs, and every part between my legs became sensitive.

Jungkook kept his hand behind my neck holding it tightly while my tongue and his tongue were fighting together trying to escape.

The kiss was hard and rough just showing how much he hates me.

I hated how much I loved it.

He pressed his body against mine making me hit the wall.

Yn : Fuck you

Jungkook: I know you want that

He closed his teeth on my lips, biting them and making me moan in pain.

Jungkook moved back and wiped his mouth.

Jungkook: if I found you wet for me then you have to beg for my dick to fuck inside you and giving you a wonderful night.

Yn: nice try but I'll never beg for you.

Jungkook: scared of my big size?

Yn: that's gonna be the smallest one going inside me, I'm sure.

We glared at each other until he crashed his mouth against mine again but this time the kiss was more rough and hard.

Jungkook pushed me through half opened door and closed it without breaking the kiss.

Our fingers started undressing each other really fastly.

My coat then his shirt then my skirt then his pants. They all fell on the floor until we both were almost naked.

Jungkook: get yourself on the bed like a good girl.

Yn: make me do it

Instead of carrying me and placing me gently, he pushed me so hard that if I misbalanced I would have hit my head on the wood and died.

Jungkook removed my bra and underwear too.

Jungkook: holy shit, I never saw perfect shaped nipples like yours.

Yn: is that a compliment?

Jungkook: maybe the only good thing in you.

He left red marks on her boobs and pinched it till he could hear her soft moans.

Before I could even breathe, he pushed a finger inside me making me moan In pleasure.

Jungkook: I knew you were wet already after seeing me

He pushed his finger deeper and deeper hitting my most sensitive spot, why does he have so long fingers damnn.

Jungkook: beg for me to fuck you and make you cum all over my dick.

Yn: you wish, my vibrator does a better job than you on it's slowest speed

I almost went to heaven when he pushed his two fingers inside instead of one and fingering me in and out fastly.

When I left a loud moan, he reached near my nipples and pinched them hard.

Yn: you fucking bastard.

Jungkook: look at yourself hating me but loving the way I satisfy you, you look like a mess right now.

He was right, my hair was all messy and my pussy was wet.