BEG FOR ME

YN POV:

We were coming back from the bar walking to the hotel from the bar because it wasn't really far. Maybe iti was jungkook's body heat radiating from his body making me feel warm, so I kept my coat on.

Jungkook wasn't drunk but he smells like wine, alcohol all the time.

Jungkook: are you gonna call any of your boyfriends from the bar?
yn: well, they are better than finding a girl on dating app.

Was he jealous? Nah he could never like me and I hate him too, whenever I see his cocky face I wanna punch him till he faints.

Yn: what about you? Are you gonna call any number you got?

Jungkook: maybe, if you leave me alone.

Yn: what's wrong with you lately? You used to have new bitch every week and now I haven't seen you with someone since months.

Jungkook: you are wrong, I never dated any bitch I just wanted them on weekends to fill my desire and I never want to commit a relationship and they all know it very well.

One thing me and jungkook had similar, our approach to sex and relationships. I have never been interested in long term relationships because how could you achieve your goals and see the world with one person only? Loving them for your whole life, nahh.

I hated everything, my life was a complete mess.

Maybe jay was right, I should have became a lawyer. I was so weak and naive at that time. I was only seventeen and I changed my whole life. From giving my virginity to jay till joining underworld.

Jungkook: YNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

I stood there frozen, until big heaving arm gripped me around him and yanked me back. I only saw a speeding truck passing so fast and loud horn sounds.

I was just standing at the side with my face pressed against jungkook's chest.

Jungkook: are you okay..?

Yn: ahh, I'm fine.

Jungkook: what the hell were you thinking? Walking in the middle of the street like that, you almost got killed.

His voice changed its volume and sounded more mad.

I didn't spoke anything, I was so lost in my past memories that I didn't knew what was gonna happen.

Yn: ahhhh.. I was just distracted, why would you even save me. I thought you would have pushed me more instead.

Jungkook: that's not funny.

Yn: it is funny.

Jungkook: nah, I only saved you because...

Yn: because?

Jungkook: I never saved you, I saved the old yn, better and nicer.

We walked in silence toward the hotel, it was so late that the whole hotel was quite because mostly we can hear kids playing in the pool, families eating etc.

rose and her boyfriend were probably sleeping but maybe they are planning their own family.....

I took out the key from my bag with shaking hands.

Yn: 5 stars for service and 2 stars for conversation and since you saved me, I'm gonna be generous and give you 7 stars.

Jungkook: is everything a joke to you? You act like a 7 year old kid when you are literally a mafia women. You studied law doesn't mean you have to fucking act like you are the smartest.

I shivered, his tone completely changed, I know I pissed him sometimes and it was the same anger when he told rose to stop being friends with me because our trio was apart.

Yn: what do you mean?

She clicked opened the door really hardly speaking and trying to defend herself.

Jungkook: it means you act heartless and tough when you are not. You only care about yourself and things happened in your past, you are a scared little girl trying to cover her wounds up when you can't even save yourself. You can't get over the trauma, do you realize my past trauma is worst than yours. Stop running away from the demons and face the world. Classic fucking scared yn.

His deep talk stole my breathe from my lungs, he fucking thinks he owes the world and only bring up my past and insults me. I was so boiled up that could only focus on how angry I was right now.

Yn: oh look who's talking, jeon jungkook aka mafia leader who do you think you are? You are the fucking heartless man who can't fix his scars because nobody in his family saved him and now rose is the only part of his life and she got a boyfriend too. You act like a stone and blames everyone without knowing how many people hates and wanna kill you. And you don't give a damn about hurting people without any reason.

We both maybe said too much we shouldn't have but one part of me was finally happy that I insulted him but other just wanted to act nice because we were both going through same stage.

Jungkook: fuck you yn

Yn: you wish

Jungkook: I don't need to wish , I could fuck your brain out until you take all the words back you said and beg for me.

Yn: you know what ladies talk about you? Being fucking slowest man on bed and no thanks.

Jungkook: you told me to not trust what people speak about until you experience it. You wanna know how bad I am.?

Before I could speak, he moved so fast and yanked me against him and crushed his mouth against mine.

and only I knew how bad my body was controlling and my nerves were filled with sensation.

the next part is filled with smut, so please read on your own risk. take care ily guys mwah 

(vote please)