BROKE THE RULES FOR HER

Yn pov:

I can't even forget about yesterday night, there were different kind of sex.

Sweet lovemaking, hard rough fucking but I didn't even knew what to name it.

After 8 years, I got to experience that kiss again.

But I let things go as they were, we were feeling awkward sometimes but it's ok for both of us because we have seen half of the population naked.

I texted rose again that I'm about to leave when jungkook came out of the bathroom in towel only.

Jungkook: oh fuck, I thought you were gone already

He was trying to hide when yn opened her camera and starting taking pictures.

Yn: jungkook pose for me..the curves of your ass looks fine as wine

Jungkook: shut up and leave already

Yn: I'll post it on my instagram story, don't forget to reshare it bye idiot!

Jungkook: ughh, this lady.

Author pov:

Rose called yn because she had some good news to share and she was not in the hotel room anymore, her and her boyfriend were moving into their new house together.

rose waved at me from far coming toward me.

She took a seat next to me and she looked happier than ever.

Yn: finally, you took years to come!!

Rose: it was worth it.

Yn: what's up with the weird smile on your face?

Rose: I.......am........getting........married.....in........1 month!!!

Yn: what!??? You said 2 months, earlier

Rose: I know but we want to be together as soon as possible

Yn: you still experienced all the things while dating

Rose: I know but the feeling of having your family and to save someone's number as hubby with the red heart and knowing they are yours forever.

Yn: cringe...cringe.

Rose: you are gonna do the same thing when you will fall in love!

Yn: I hope not

Rose: anyways, look at our big decent house. *showing pictures*

Yn: don't forget to have extra room for me so whenever I come for sleepover to hear you guys making a child for me because I would be the best aunt ever!....actually best rich aunt.

Rose: only if you let me a be a aunt too..!
yn: that's never happening.

Rose: ask jungkook

Yn: what...eww!!

Rose coughed sarcastically.

Rose: he is waiting for me outside, I'll leave now ok?

Yn: take care and don't forget about me after the wedding.

Rose: who would forget you?...byeee

Yn decided to walk even though she had millions and millions in her bank account but she didn't wanted to waste 1.01 $ on fuel.

Yn got fascinated by the nearby shop, The shop's windows were adorned with vibrant paintings, intricate sculptures, and alluring displays of artistic expression. As Yn was about to enter-