HE STILL HAVE THEM?

YN POV:

It took him only few steps to reach me but by the time he reached me, my heart was ready to burst out of my chest.

He didn't take his eyes off me.

He lift my dress up and ripped my underwear.

Yn: that was my favourite underwear idiot

Jungkook: does it look like I care?

He kissed my lips with force and his finger started touching me between my thighs which were already wet for him.

I pushed him but not too hard.

It burned hotter when he forced me to be on my knees and undid his belt and pant.

The dirt on the carpet dug into my skin.

I left a heavy breathe when his dick sprung out, thick and big which was already leaking some cum.

Jungkook: open your mouth

I kept my lips closed because I didn't wanted him to think I'm too easy on him.

His hand wrapped around my throat and he squeezed it harder and harder until I couldn't handle it anymore.

I opened my mouth to breathe and he shoved his dick inside my mouth.

Yn: mm-mphfg

I gagged badly, it was too big to fit inside my mouth.

My nipples hardened into diamond points, I badly wanted to stroke my clit.

Jungkook: I'm going to fuck that mouth of yours until the only sound you be making is sucking and choking my dick.

I whimpered.

Jungkook smiled and my body was too sensitive to handle him.

I couldn't control it and I reached down to rub my clit.

Before I could do it, jungkook took his dick out and lifted me up.

He bent me over the table.

Jungkook: you are enjoying it aren't you?
he pushed my legs wide with his knees, his voice got deeper and deeper.

Yn: I'm fucking wet

Jungkook: is it because of me?

Yn: no, not at all

I left a big moan when his palm landed on my ass with sharp pain.

Jungkook: tell me why the fuck I can't stop thinking about you? Why am I taking care of you? What the fuck you did to me? Some sort of black magic?

I cried out when he slid his dick inside me.

Jungkook: still hate me?

Yn: a-l-w-a-ys.

His mouth curved into a tiny smirk when he saw the mirror near the table.

The table banged against the wall with each thrust.

I closed my eyes but jungkook gave my hair sharp tug.

Jungkook: open your eyes yn, I want you to know whose dick you are taking in! so next time you don't let those bitches enter inside you.

I stared at our reflection, looking at my innocent eyes and plump lips.

Hands on the table, back arched and my hair wrapped around jungkook's hand.

I looked at me, I never had a better experience than this.

I was totally fucked up but I still wanted it more and more.

Slowly by the time, his dick was going deeper and deeper making my moan grow louder and louder.

He looked down and tugged my hair behind my ear.

Jungkook: whose dick will you take in?

Yn: y..ours

Jungkook: good girl.

Jungkook picked up speed and started doing it with force.

When jungkook finished, I was left so weak after cumming badly on his dick multiple times.

I collapsed on the table as he start rubbing his palm around my ass feeling sorry for spanking me earlier.

Jungkook: you look so beautiful like this.

Yn: like what?

Jungkook: like this, naked and wet.

He rubbed my ass gently until the pain faded and I could breathe normally now.

He turned me around and made me stand, cleaned my ass and his dick using the tissue papers on the shelf.

He also pulled my dress down and wore his pants before helping me sit on the table.

Jungkook: are you feeling better now?

Yn: uh it's not like you didn't destroyed me tonight.

His face lit up with a smirk.

Jungkook: well if that little shit I mean your ex wasn't here, I would have done round two.

Yn: we can still have round two?

Jungkook: after some time, I have to go check up on that bitch screaming with pain in my basement.

He lifted me up and carried me toward my bedroom.

Jungkook: I'll be back soon until stay in your room ok?

He left the room and I just start looking at some old boxes in the room.

I was looking around until I found one album in a shelf.

No way.

It had all the photos our family and us clicked of us together.

He still have them? Nevermind they all look like trash in here.

I smiled through whole album remembering how me and jungkook and rose were like the triplets glued with each other.

Everything was going good until I saw that picture and tears left from my eyes..

.

.

Oh fuck I hated them for doing so! I hate everyone...