WHISPERS OF PAST

YN POV:

I woke up with the scent of lavender oil and the heavy weight of a muscled arm wrapped around my waist. I couldn't remember the last time I woke up with a guy on my bed. I usually don't sleep after nightstands.

The arm was nice,strong,hard and comforting like it would protect me from everything.

I kept my eye close, I didn't wanted to leave the bed yet.

I wasn't In the condition to know who was beside me or what was actually happening because I was still asleep but I could feel everything.

The arm tightened around my waist and pulled me close and buried his face in my neck.

Who was he? Did I had sex last night?

i opened one eye out of curiosity and spotted a blanket around me.

I don't sleep with blankets and I also haven't seen this blanket in our room.

My brain finally woke up and the highlights from yesterday bombarded me into a breakneck speed.

My eyes fully open, omg if me and jungkook shares the same room It means the arm belongs to....

Yn: Aaah!!

AUTHOR POV:

Yn screamed louder than ever and threw him off and scrambled out of the bed.

YN POV:

I could imagine myself sleeping with any guy but jeon jungkook nahh.

Jungkook: jesus !!

AUTHOR POV:

Jungkook groaned and his sheets slipped down revealing his bare, muscled chest.

Yn: you were cuddling me and you don't have your shirt on-

Jungkook: I was feeling cold and you were warm there, oh it's nice to see you alive because you were barely functioning yesterday

Yn pov:

I remembered what he did with me last night, it was either him showing me that I need him or he was just comforting me?

Yn: thank you.

He didn't replied and all of sudden I heard rose voice.

I forgot to tell you guys that rose and her boyfriend were staying next room so that's why she came to comfort me last night.

Rose: you guys up? Breakfast ends In half an hour.

Yn: yeah, we are coming

Rose was outside the room shouting but I could feel she might know about me and jungkook sleeping together.

Author pov:

Jungkook and yn didn't spoke the whole time and yn just wore a pair of soft yoga pants and sweater because she doesn't like dressing up on her periods.

At breakfast table:

Rose: how are you feeling?

Yn: much better, thanks to your cousin

Another thing I forgot to tell you guys, rose and jungkook are far cousins but really close and three of them spend their childhood together and everyone used to call them best trio.

Rose and jungkook always share everything with each other but now since rose got a bf, she's busy with him all the time but jungkook don't have a problem with that because he understands that she also have to create her own family and rose and jungkook never imagined themselves as couples or dating, they don't really have that romantic friendship because first of all they are cousins and second of all they both see each other as siblings because neither jungkook has a sister nor rose has a brother.

Author pov:

Jungkook was sitting next to yn and every time he moves his legs touches yn legs.

yn pov:

I was so distracted by jungkook moves and when our waiter arrived, I just ordered the first thing on the menu when I hated it the most.

Rose: sushi please.

Her boyfriend: double the order of rose, we will eat same thing

Jungkook: tteokbokki

Yn: oh ahh, fried fish.

Oh god she hates fish-

She glared at jungkook because it was all his fault for distracting her.

jungkook: do u wanna fight again?, stop looking at me with that mean face

yn: doesn't everyone looks at you like that?

Jungkook: no it's just you, everyone loves me.

Yn: I bet everyone is blind

Jungkook: didn't you loved me once too?

Before yn could speak, her phone lit up with a notification of text message.

Unknown: hey yn

She left it on seen because it was not new for her to get text messages from random people.

10 minutes later:

Unknown: it's jay

Jay was her ex boyfriend

Now the question was how did he got her new phone number and why was he texting her after 5 years?
unknown: I want to talk..

She kept her phone in her bag and stood up from her seat, sweating so badly in fear.

She didn't had a fear because she was scared of jay or something, she had a fear because jay had her tape.

Sex tape

Rose : what happened, you are acting like you just saw a ghost?

Yn: nothing it was just spam messages

YN POV:

I bet jay still had the tape, what if he decided to blackmail me after years?
if he released the tape online, it would be really embarrassing in real world.

Author pov:

Yn took small bites of her food But as she swallowed , a surge of nausea overtook her. She rash toward the bathroom and vomited, her stomach screamed in pain. The tension and anxiety made her pain worse and worse.

Will jay leak her tape or something or yn will meet jay and solve all the problems and tension going on?

.

.

.

I know you finished reading this chapter, I request you to vote for this because my fingers are screaming in pain too, it takes a lot of effort to even write and think about one chapter so I just need one small help which is you voting for this chapter mwah I love you<3