I FUCKING OWN HER

Author pov:

 Doctor: she's is fine, she just fainted because of fear and shock.

Jungkook: thanks, I'll deposit the fee

He opened the door carefully and saw yn's pale face.

Jungkook : are you-

Yn: why did you did that?

Jungkook did what?

Yn: kill those men

Jungkook: you can fucking kill someone who is innocent because you got paid for it but not someone who harassed you?

Yn: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE! IF YOU DIDN'T KNEW WHO THE FUCK THEY ARE!

Jungkook: who said I don't know who they are?
yn: I knew it, they told you everything....

Jungkook: they did.

Yn's fingers trembled as they brushed through her hair, fear coursing through her.

Yn: jungkook.... It was a mistake and I didn't did it on purpose try to fucking understand, I was young and dumb.

Jungkook: who's blaming you?

Yn: everyone.

Jungkook: my hackers deleted your video from all devices which have your video including jays and it's your past so let's not talk about it and move on.

Yn glanced at him with proud eyes and finally feeling like there is no burden of it on her anymore.

Yn: why did you did that?

Jungkook: I didn't did it for you but the better and nicer yn I knew ages ago.

Yn: whatever, I am taking advantage of being old yn when she doesn't even exist anymore.

Jungkook: let's go see jay, he's with those bikers.

I followed him.

I looked at him tied with rope and smiling like a creep toward me.

I looked over jay's face, oxygen creeping back into my lungs.

Jungkook gripped my arms, he swept his eyes over my face.

Jungkook: are you okay?

Yn: no not after seeing jay disgusting face.

Jungkook: is there any of your last wish with this moron?

Was he gonna kill him? Or leave him? I loved him? He cheated and raped me? It was my mistake? I was a teen? Was he using me?

Her brain pounded with questions, she didn't had the answer to.

Breath focus yn

I would deal with jay later or jungkook will deal with him, all I could think about was my past and being shameless in jungkook's eyes.

If the Olympics gave awards for making most mistakes in the past then I would win all the awards.

Jay: babe?

Yn: don't call me that asshole!

Jungkook leaned his forearm against the wall above my head, his eyes pierced mine.

Anticipation climbed into my chest when he said something infront of jay.

Jungkook: I fucking own her jay, you are not even gonna get her in hell!

He claimed my lips into a punishing kiss, my blood burned on the onslaught when his tongue forced mine into submission.

jungkook straightened and licked the spot of blood on his lower lips, I'd nipped him so hard during our kiss.

Jungkook: I'm sorry jay but you don't want your last memory to be us fucking? Right? Bodyguards please treat him well tonight until he reach heaven tomorrow.

Jungkook held my hand and took me toward the hallway.

He closed his hand around my wrist in an iron grip and yanked me toward the a weird room door, thank god it was unlocked.

It was some sort of store room? Papers and utensils crowded around the black shelf, a fog machine in the corner, broken chandelier and a mirror hung on the wall opposite the door above a small table.

His presence filled every corner of the room, making that small room even smaller and I could feel heat radiating from his body across every inch of my skin.

Spark danced through me, he did what I wanted! Finally that jay won't be near me and I can finally be stress free about the video after years.

Yn: are you gonna stand there or we are cleaning the floor?

He walked toward me, each slow step sending another jolt of anticipation and fear down my spine.

.

.

.

next part contains smut and romance 18+  !!