WHY DID YOU HURT HER?..

Yn pov:

I was ashamed and tired of it....

Tired of being weaker than jungkook, he always helped me like I don't have the title of 'mafia queen'.

He made me sit on his bike which wasn't actually his-

He drove like it was our last day on earth but he didn't knew bike was making my pain worse and worse.

He made the speed higher and I held his chest tightly.

Jungkook pov:

Oh fuck, I wish I could bury her face inside my chest and never let her go....

It sucks how I never looked at any girl like that but now what was happening? Was It after physical contact or before that?

I knew me and yn don't have a future together and it might be a stupid idea to even think we could date each other.

But why do I imagine fucking her everywhere? Today morning at hotel café and then infront of that waiter who was asking why "Miss yn" didn't joined me for breakfast.

But right now, I wanna fucking rip off those men skins who hurt yn- it's not because I love yn but I fucking hate them for hurting her body..

*time skips till their arrived at his 2nd house*

Jungkook: can you walk?
yn: I can and it's not some big type of scar, you should worry about yourself instead.

Jungkook: how selfish this generation is.

They both walked toward the room and every worker was staring at yn.

As jungkook unlocked the door, he could hear her sobbing in the hallway.

He let her go in first and locked the door.

Jungkook: so umm do I have to lift your shirt up again and massage you with the same oil?

Yn: no you don't have to, it's not like I'm dying with cramps.

Jungkook: then why are you crying?

Jungkook removed her helmet and placed it on the side and sat next to her.

Yn: it's not if I'm mafia queen I don't have feelings, I do cry because I'm exhausted of being targeted all the time.

Jungkook: did I said anything?

Yn: whose house is this?

Jungkook: you don't remember us growing- up here....?

Yn took a look and she realized it was the same house owned by his parents and they used to play in this room everyday.

Yn: why did you changed everything and this room is now a bedroom-

Jungkook: well.... Everything changed from people to this house.

Yn: why there are workers here and if you had a house then why are we staying at hotel?

Jungkook: workers because It doesn't become abandoned old place and we are staying at a hotel because for safety purpose.

Jungkook started wiping her blood and applied ointment all over it.

His hand were all covered with yn's blood.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and jungkook went toward the door to unlock it.

Bodygaurd: sir, he's not ready to tell anything.

Jungkook: I'll handle it

Yn's cracky voice called him back, stopping his footsteps, He turned around.

Yn: don't-hurt-him

Jungkook: shut the fuck up.

Yn: his friend might kill you.

Jungkook: and does it bother me?

He left the room and took the downstairs leading him to cellar.

All the bikers were dead while there blood was dried and their bodies became worst than skeleton.

Their bones were already melting like wax.

While one of them was tied up naked.

Jungkook held his chin up and looked at him with his sharp eyes with hate and anger as yn blood was dripping from his elbow.

Jungkook: why were you raping my girl?

Biker: stop dating a slu- *got slapped by jungkook*

Jungkook started licking yn blood off his hand.

Jungkook: you are not even allowed to touch her blood.

Jungkook started pouring hot water on his naked body making him scream in pain.

Jungkook: is your brain small like your dick?

Biker: fuc- fuck- fuck stoppp

Jungkook: I will, if you answer my question truly.

Biker: he will kill me-

Jungkook: and if you don't answer, I'll kill you.

Biker: ok- ok- pl.e.a.se stop for go-d sake.

jungkook stopped and glared at him.

jungkook lit up his cigarette and started smoking.

Jungkook: tell me everything from who sent you and why did you hurt her..

Biker: jay paid me for this and to blackmail her- and kidnap her for him-

Jungkook: tell me everything asshole.

Biker: jay is my friend since we have been taking drugs in parties, every night we get a girl from club and rape them but that night club was closed, he showed us some videos and after a moment he showed us umm your girlfriend video- sex video- he said it was his ex gf and it was her best sex and he started loving virgin pussy but he made his friend have sex with her because he wanted to record a tape and blackmail her later and we all made fun of her that night but in the morning I got a phone call saying he wanted me and some other boys to blackmail her and fuck her and record another tape but she was powerful and dangerous- but when we finally got her, you caught us.

Jungkook held his throat tighly making him choke and burned his neck with his cigarette.

Jungkook: you are fucking moron.

Biker: take my phone if you want to enjoy it too-

Jungkook: fuck off, if you think it's funny-

Bodyguard: yn is here-

Jungkook turned back and looked at yn who was shocked to hear that jungkook now knew everything and he might think of her as a slutty women who wanted to be a porn star.

But when she looked at those bikers dead on the ground with their skin peeled off, her soul left her body but more disgusting thing was seeing one of the biker tied up naked.

Jungkook: peel of his skin and hang him upside down and feed him these bikers raw skin.

Jungkook: go up if this is making you uncomfortable-

She fainted before he could finish and jungkook carried her toward their bedroom-

.

.

.

The night is gonna be pretty long, will yn be able to face jungkook or what if jungkook blackmail her?