5 Years Later

I get off of work and get into my car and head towards the elementary school.

"Mommy" Keria runs to the car as she sees me pull up.
"So, how was your first day of Kindergarten" I ask.
"Fun, we painted and ate lunch and cookies and we went to sleep. I didn't like the sleeping part though" Keria explains to me.
I laugh and say "Well that's great"
We drive home and we both get out. My fiance's car is already in the driveway and I rush into the house. "Ohhh Thomas" I say and kiss my husband. He hugs me and rubs my stomach. "Hmmmm, how's our little guy" he asks. "Almost as good as the mom carrying him" I reply.

"Well dear, you go get washed up for dinner" Thomas tells me.
I run upstairs and change quickly then I order dinner.
After dinner I head upstairs.
"Where are you going mommy"Keria asks me.
"To make some phone calls" I tell her.

I walk back upstairs and sit on the bed. I look at my wrist and eye Koby. I Punch a number into the phone. "hello Jennifer" I say
The two of us talk on the phone like normal catching up.
Next I call aunt Shirley and Uncle Monty. "Hey dear, how have youu been. and how is the baby" I hear the same thing almost every time I call.
and "oh Koby been by the house today. Every time he asks did you call. And every time Jessie lies to that boy. " Aunt Shirley will always say.

I chock up my pride and dial Koby's number. "Hello" I hear his deep voice booming over the phone. "Oh Koby. you sound the same" I exclaim.
"Sarah Taylor" he says

We carry on the conversation and before I hang up I always say.

"No one will ever love you like I will"