2 - Good Morning

The alarm went off.

Felix groaned.
It was way too early and it didn't help one bit that he couldn't fall asleep last night.
I mean, how could he?
It was Chan's room afterall.
He wouldn’t dare miss it!

He slowly turned around to shut off this alarm clock that has been ringing for the last minute.
He missed it and knocked over a glass of water on his night stand. The sound of the glass falling on the floor immediately woke him up.

He set himself up.
Luckily the glass didn't break but now the whole floor was wet…Wow. What a nice way to start a day he thought.

He slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to grab a towel.
As he entered, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

Damn…He looked half dead.

His skin pale and big dark circles under his still slightly teary eyes.. his hair was a complete mess.
Nothing new.
Ever since he bleached his hair a few weeks ago it looked like a bird nest every time he woke up.
It was honestly annoying.
The blonde definitely looked good on him, but he missed the days of going to school without needing to worry about his hair in the morning.
Just waking up, brushing over it real quick and good to go.

He yawned and a tear rolled over his freckled cheek, down to his sharp jawline. His lips were dry. His throat as well. He sighed.

He grabbed a random towel and went back into his room.
The water still on the floor.
He picked up the glass and started drying the floor.

After he was done he looked at the clock.

7:15

He should start getting ready for school. 
He threw the wet towel in his dirty laundry basket and started walking to his closet.

Opening it, he saw lots and lots of clothes.
All neatly folded but squished in.
He knew his closet was too small for the amount of clothes he owned.
But what can he do?
He loved fashion.
To him it was like art.
Something to express himself.
He had clothes for everything.

Elegant or casual, long or short, thick or thin, new or old, expensive or cheap. There was nothing his closet couldn't offer. And he knew it.

Others would probably find it weird that a boy had so many clothes and was so interested in fashion, since it’s more of a girly thing to do.
But he didn't care. Why would he? He had no one to impress or look good for.

In school he was alone most of the time. He had no real close friends. Always sat alone in class and during lunch.
His way to and from school were just as lonely.
He did not really mind tho.
Since he had no one to hang out with, he spent most of his free time in his room after school.

Not like he was bored. Not at all.  How could he? There was always new content to catch up on about his new favorite brand.
They were pretty famous after all. In fact, he didn't think about anything else in the last two months.

Felix, by now, was a pretty huge fan. He already knew a lot about the boys, their performances, or shows.  He had to seriously hold back, not to go completely crazy and watch all the content on the Internet regarding them, because of how thrilled he was.
The last few weeks were though.  But he knew what he was doing.
He wanted to take time.
He wanted to enjoy.

And he did.
Everything was perfect.

He picked out some random clothes from his closet.
He didn't feel like dressing up today, so he just wore some old blue jeans, a white loose T-shirt and some jewelry.
He quickly moved on to the bathroom, where he brushed his teeth and tried to style his still pretty messed up hair.

While doing so he secretly swore himself to never just dye his hair out of boredom again.

Once his hair was looking just ok enough he moved on to his face.

After his typical morning skin care, he looked at his face in the mirror. His hand slowly coming up to his cheek. He softly brushed over the freckles spread around his face.
He was in a kind of love-hate relationship with them.

They made him look unique and stand out, but that was also the problem.

Freckles itself weren’t unusual. Especially here in Australia.
But normally it were either more or less then the amount on his face.  And normally Asians are said to have fair and smooth skin without anything like…this.

Freckles on a Korean boy wasn’t really the norm.
He himself knew that very well.
So he covered them.
Every day before school. 

It was a pain but there was nothing he could do about it.  It was better than getting weird stares.

Without any more delay he did his normal everyday makeup, grabbed the homework from his table, his backpack, keys and phone, to go downstairs, where he saw his mom sitting at the kitchen table.
Drinking a cup of coffee while reading somwthing on her phone. Opposide her sat Felix's junger sister, also staring at her phone.

They both quickly looked up, smiling and greeting him, while he was walking down the stairs.

“Good morning” he replied.

______________________________________

And another chapter done :D

I think at the beginning you just have so much energy and ideas to write? I atleast do!

I will try to upload as soon as i have something ready!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!♡