Chapter 2.

Hello again!! I'm going to try doing first person point of view's, just to see if I can write like that, let me know in the comments if you prefer this style of writing or the style in the first chapter!! ENJOY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan's POV.

I looked up into the pale boys blue eyes, they were like the sea, I could see myself swimming in them. I shuffled away from him, slamming my back into the cubical door, the sound echoed throughout the toilets. A pain shivered down my back and a tear escaped my eye. I watched a blurry Phil shuffle over towards me and put his arm around my shoulder. I wiped the tear from my eye and pulled my legs into my body, resting my head on my knees. A few more salty tears dribbled from my eyes, but my jeans caught those so Phil wouldn't see. 

"Hey, Dan," he whispered. "Do.. Do you want to come back to mine for a bit?" His voice quivered with fear. I looked up at him again, his black hair covering his eyes. "I mean, you're not doing to well and I need to sort my arms out again," he rolled up his sleeves to uncover crimson red bandages. "So I was thinking, we could go back to mine, we can sort ourselves out, then come back before the end of the day so you can go home.." his voice started to trail off. I simply nodded my head, I wasn't in the mood to talk. Phil smiled and got up, he walked over to where he'd put our bags, picked them up and then extended his good arm out to help me. At first I shyed away from his hand, thinking this was just a trick, but after looking up at his face and a reassuring smile coated his lips. I lightly grabbed his hand and used my other to steady myself on the door. I eventually was standing as up right as I could get myself without being in sheer agony. Phil put his arm around my wasit to hold me up right as he opened the cubical door.

"We're going to have to wait for 10 minuets," he explained. I moaned at him. "Only because," he continued "then it will be break and we should be able to escape out then, the only problem is, I haven't got a car, but once we get out of the school grounds, I could give you a piggy back?" He laughed slightly, and so did I. I looked up at him, a smile was shining off his face. It was beautiful. He was beautiful. I noticed I had been staring at him for slightly too long and turned my head away and blushed. Phil walked me over to the sinks, I looked up in the mirror, there were quite a few cuts on my face and some blue swelling appeared around my eyes. I sighed and looked down into the sink.

I jumped as the bell went signifying break. Phil looked at me and nodded. He opened the door. I limped out of the door and looked around cautiously. Phil was behind me and pushed me down the corridor. 

"I know a quicker way out," he whispered in my ear, sending a quick shiver down my spine. His breath was warm and smelt like peppermint. He quickly shuffled in front of me and pushed through a crowd of people. He pushed open a small door and I stumbled through it, before I could hit the floor, an hand grabbed my wrist. I hissed under my breath as the hand grasped tighter on my cuts. Phil looked at me, his eyes widened and let go of my wrist. He took a step back and a tear escaped his eye. He swatted it away and helped me up. For the rest of the walk out of school, neither of us spoke. We walked through a small door and we were out into the open. I had to let my eyes adjust to this new source of light. I watched Phil walk into the distance, I jogged to catch up with him. His breath was hitched and broken. I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but I already knew what it was.

Phil's POV

I tried desperately to steady my breathing, but I couldn't, why would a boy as beautiful as Dan do that to himself, I mean, I do it because I'm a lowly ugly faggot and no one will ever love me, but Dan, Dan was perfect. I could hear footsteps catching upto me, so I tried to hold my breath, but it was no use, I couldn't. A tear rolled down my cheek and I put my head down, the footsteps were next to me now. I wanted to talk to Dan, but here and now was not the time. I looked up to see someone walking towards us, it was one of my bullies, I needed to get Dan away, because if they saw he was weak, they would beat him up as well.