Chapter 5.

So here we go, the long awaited chapter 5!! lets see how this goes!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan's POV

I rested my chin on Phil's shoulder and twirled my fingers into his black hair. I heard Phil say something to be, but because I was in my own world I nodded my head and continued to twist my fingers into his hair. I felt Phil reach behind me, I tried to get my hand behind me so I could rest on it and didn't fall backwards, but it didn't make it in time. I fell backwards and Phil landed on top of me, his head landed just behind my shoulder. I felt his warm breath trace down my neck which sent a shiver right through me. I spread my arms across his bed and just led there, staring at his ceiling. I closed my eyes and a calm darkness took over my mind.

Phil's POV

Light snores came from my right. I lifted my head. Dan had fallen sleep. I looked down to see our legs were caught up together. "This could be interesting." I thought to myself. I wriggled my feet around till they were solidly on the ground. I put my right arm over sleeping Dan and kept my left where it was. I pushed myself up so I was hovering over the top of him. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I looked down at my legs, catching a glance at his crotch. I smiled to myself stupidly and checked where my legs where positioned just to make sure I didn't stand on Dan's feet. With one quick push, I was stood upright. I tried to take my left leg out of the tangle of legs, however, those few seconds where I was stood on one leg were enough to make me loose my balance and land on top of Dan. Dan's chocolate brown eyes shot open and he gasped for air. He shot upright and I landed to the floor with a very loud thud, causing my mum to rush in and ask if everything was alright. I looked over to her.

"Everything's fine mum, I fell off my bed," half true, she didn't need to know about me lying on Dan's chest. She looked at me and smiled, then closed the door behind her. I listened to her footsteps getting quieter and quieter as she walked down the hall and down the stairs. I turned to Dan who was still sat bolt upright. "I'm so sorry for waking you, I was trying to stand up and then I was balancing on one leg and..."

Dan's POV

"I'm so sorry for waking you," he apologised. I looked down to see him curled up in a small ball on the floor. His eyes shining from behind his black fringe. I heard some mumbling coming from his perfect pink lips, but I wasn't paying attention, all I wanted to do was pounce.. Before I could even get the thought out of my mind, I jumped off the bed onto Phil and pinned his shoulders to the floor. A small gasp escaped Phil's lips as his head hit the floor for the second time in a few minuets. He tried to move his arms up to get me off but I grabbed his wrist and pinned them above his head. His hips jerked underneath me so I squeezed my legs tighter together making sure he could hardly move. I looked down into his eyes. I'd seen that look before.

Phil's POV

Dan's legs tightened around my thighs and he'd pinned my arms above my head, I could feel myself getting more lust filled. I looked up into Dan's eyes. They looked how I felt. Lust filled. Dan's nose was inches away from mine now, I poked my tongue out and licked his nose. He let go of my wrists and sat on his legs. I sat up right and looked at Dan as he did an impression of a rabbit trying to clean his nose. He repositioned his legs so he was straddling me. I pulled him towards me, so our chests were touching. Our noses only inches apart, yet again. I wrapped my right arm around his waist, my left arm I lifted so it was touching holding his cheek. I rubbed my thumb against his cheek bone. He wrapped his arms around me, tugging at my shirt as he did so. I curled my fingers around the top of his jaw bone and gently pulled his face closer to mine. Our noses were now touching. His breathing hitched as our noses touched. I found it adorable. Slowly the gap between our lips closed until they were lightly touching. I felt a spark of electricity come off of his lips. I closed my eyes and our lips pressed together. 2 pieces of a jigsaw puzzle falling together. Our lips moved in perfect synchronization. My hand moved from his cheek into his hair. I tangled my hands into his hair and a quite moan left his lips. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips. Dan's hands moved so they were wrapped around my neck, his nails digging in slightly.

Dan's POV

The gap closed between our lips and they were now moving together, like we were meant for each other. Phil's hand moved from my cheek into my hair and tugged slightly at it. That was one of the things that turned me on the most. Hair pulling. Phil hadn't even known me for that long yet he knew exactly how to get me going. I felt a small noise escape my throat and Phil's lips turned to a smile. This was unbearable. I moved one hand up to his cheek and held it there whilst the other one dug into the back of his neck. A stammered breath escaped his lips and the kiss got deeper. He bit my bottom lip and pulled at it. I sat up on my knees, grabbed Phil's wrists as pinned him back down to the floor. My body hovering over his. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. His eyes were filled with pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked, removing my hands from his wrists sitting back on my knees and looked down at my hands. Oh. Phil sat up and looked down at his wrists which had started bleeding. I lent over and grabbed the box of tissues which were on his bedside table. I took a handful out and handed them to him then cleaned up my hands. I cleaned my hands and looked up to see the top of Phil's head. He was still staring at his wrists. I took both of his wrists lightly, removed the tissue and kissed cuts. "I'm so sorry Phil, I never meant for you to be hurt because of me." I looked up to see his face tear stained looking back at me. "I always do this, I always hurt the people who I care about.." I stopped myself before I could finish the sentence. I bit the inside of my lip and held back the stream of tears that were about to pour from my eyes as I was hit by a train of memories from when I was dating Tom. "I ough to leave." I let go of Phil's wrists, stood up and walked out the room. I walked past Phil's mum on the way out. "Thank you for your hospitality." I said. Before I heard what she said, I closed the door and ran out into the street. It was starting to get dark. I started to panic as I didn't know my way home or how to even get back to school from Phil's.

Phil's POV

"I ought to leave." Dan said as he got up and left my room. I tried to stop him, but before I could even reach out towards him, he'd left my room and closed the door. I looked round my room and grabbed anything that had any blood stains on it and hid them under my bed. I grabbed a dark hoodie from my wardrobe and ran out of my room. I heard the front door close so I ran down the stairs, past my mother who was standing looking shocked and flung the front door open. I ran outside and stood at the front of the garden. I could see a silhouette at the end of the street.  

"Dan?" I called out. It looked like the figure turned so I ran towards him. The closer I got, the more he resembled Dan. A tall, thin figure. He was stood under a street light on the corner of the street. I stopped running and slowly walked towards him. "Dan, why did you.. Are you crying?" I looked at his face to see his eyes were red, puffy and tear stained. I wrapped my arms around him. He did the same and wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head on my shoulder and started to cry harder.  

"I'm so sorry Phil, I mess everything up, I always mess things up, I'm a terrible person, I just want to be happy.. And I think I love you!" When he said the last one, his head shot up and he backed away from me. "Shit, see this is what I mean, I bet now you think I'm weird because you've only known me for about 12 hours or so and I'm already saying that I think I love you." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know how much you guys love my cliff hanger endings, SO HERE IS ANOTHER ONE!! :) I hope you enjoyed this part, I'm so sorry that its taken so long to write, but I finally got past my writers block!! ENJOY!! Chapter 6 will come soooon!! ~ PEACE OFF DANOSAURS & PHILLIONS ~ bringhertolife