Chapter 6.

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST SECTION IT IS IMPORTANT!

To all who have been reading,

Thank you so so much for 2,000+ reads! wow! I never thought my fanfic would get that many reads! Ahh! One quick update, I have changed the story again slightly, so if you've been reading for the beginning you may not've seen my change in the description, but I have now added "rape" as one of the trigger topics. I won't go into too much detail, but I just thought you should all know because I don't want to cause anyone any distress. Letsa go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan's POV

"...And I think I love you." I shot my head up and looked at Phil, his face was expressionless. I slowly backed away. "Shit, see this is what I mean, I bet now you think I'm weird because you've only known me for about 12 hours or so and I'm already saying that I think I love you." I turned around and looked into the darkness of the road. A street light spotlighting every few meters. I didn't want to turn back and look at Phil so I pushed the balls of my feet into the pavement and made a run for it. The further I got away from where Phil was standing, the more my heart was breaking. I had lost the only friend I'd had in years. Tears started forming in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. My breathing got heavier and I started to slow down to catch my breath. I looked around. Where the hell was I? I tried to figure out where I was by landmarks I could see, but I couldn't see any.

"Hey, faggot!" a voice called from behind me. Oh no.. A handful of my hair was grabbed and pulled backwards. "You shouldn't be out this late at night, you never know what could be lurking in the dark." He teased.

"Please, no, don't, I..." I stopped mid-sentence as I was slammed up against a wall. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Oh, come on Dan," he taunted me, breathing down my neck. Goosebumps rose all over my body. "we used to have so much fun." This was the main reason my family and I had moved here. It was so I could get away from him. I opened my eyes. He was standing right in front of me. His blue eyes staring at me. He had dyed his hair black now, he looked cute, but that was not going to be enough to make me forget what he had done to me.

//italics is a flash back//

//The bell rang and I looked down at my desk, 'Brilliant, lunch time,' I sighed to myself, I packed my bag and looked up from under my desk to see him standing in front of me, the guy I had admired since I started here, his blondish hair falling in front of his face slightly, distorting his view. A smile tugged at my lips as her pushed it behind his ear, on the left, it was mostly straight, with a curl near the bottom, on the right side there was ringlets under the rest of his hair, seeing the ringlets made me smile because he normally straightened it however, must've forgotten that small section this morning. 

"Hey," his husky voice called. "you're Dan, right?" His eyes were gleaming blue.

"Yeah, I am. You're Tom right?" I replied.

"That's me! Look," he stammered. "I know this is random, but do you, maybe, want to hang out after school tonight or something?" This caused my breathing to hitch and my stomach to flip making my brain have to work extra hard to get my to breath properly again. I had to act cool otherwise he'd never talk to me again.

"Yeah, sounds great," I replied. "I'll meet you up top of school at the end of the day?" I suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good!" He replied with a small smile and walked away out the door. I slumped back in my chair, was this really happening, was I really talking to one of the most popular, and most attractive boys in school? And did he really just invite me to hang out with HIM? The most popular boy in school? My breathing started to quicken so I grabbed my school bag and headed out of the classroom. I walked down the suspiciously quiet hall way and headed out towards the play ground which was also empty, this was starting to get weirder and weirder. I headed towards the field and sure enough everyone was there, including every member of staff in the school. I slowly walked down the field to where the group of people had gathered. I slowly pushed my way through the crowd and once at the front I gasped and dropped to my knees. Tom's hair had been dyed red from the pool of blood that he was lying in. A foot was hovering over his face and another over his stomach. A loud crack echoed throughout the quietened field and a screech followed. 

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I screamed at the two boys who's feet grinded to a holt when they heard my voice scream from the crowd.

"Hey look, the faggot is standing up for the other faggot!" One of the boy's laughed. Is Tom gay?//

I was snapped back to reality as I felt a searing pain flow through my neck. Tom had taken the opportunity during my slight daydream to bite the sweet spot on my neck which made me moan quietly in pleasure, but loud enough for him to hear and pull a bit at the skin. I could feel myself getting more and more turned on as he tugged more and more at the skin but I wouldn't let him get the better of me.

"No!" I screamed at him making him retaliate slightly.

"No?" He questioned me patronisingly. "Did you just say no?" He started to walk back towards me with fire in his eyes. "You are my bitch, you will do as I say you little whore, you got that?" I could feel myself shrinking down to the floor as he stepped closer and closer towards my curled up body. Another handful of my hair was grabbed and I was pulled to my feet. "Oh Daniel, when will you learn?" He spat at me. With one hand still firmly grasping my hair he pulled my head to the side so my neck was on full show again. He bit in the exact same place as he did last time making me squeal, he let go of my hair but still had a firm grip of my neck between his vampire like teeth. His hands slowly caressed my chest and moved down to my sides before I could do anything his hands had firmly grasped my sides and was moving my hips against his, causing friction on my already growing boner. "You're still a dirty little slut, aren't you?" he laughed as he felt my length grow up against his leg. One of his hands moved and violently undid my belt, pulling it off and dropping it on the ground. "That might come in handy a bit later," he whispered seductively into my neck. Both hands had come off of my hips now, but were slowly unzipping my jeans and slowly pulling them down my thigh just enough so my now fully erected penis could spring out. His hands traced the waist band of my boxers making me squirm under his touch but he only tightened his jaw. One of his hands plummeted down into my boxers and grasped my erection making me gasp. I felt an evil smile pull at his lips as he began to rub his hand up and down slowly getting faster and faster I was almost at my limit when he suddenly stopped and pulled his hand out and grabbed the belt that was lying on the floor. His teeth left my neck and I was spun round so I had my back towards him, without warning he pulled down my boxers and my shirt up slightly and started to whip my back and ass. This was another thing that got me going. With my erection now fully out of my boxers, I grabbed it and started to give it a tug, however, my arm was whipped so I let go. "Did I say you could do that? No, I did not, so you won't." It was okay, I knew that eventually the whipping would set me off. After a few more lashes on my lower back a white liquid came firing out of my erection and fell to the floor. "You dirty slut." Tom spat dropping my belt to the floor and walked off. I pulled up my boxers and jeans up and fell to the floor just beside the puddle of semen on the floor. I grabbed my belt, curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep in that dark alley way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you say "omg dangirl for only writing about Dan" the whole next chapter will be on Phil's POV after Dan ran off, okay, I HAVE PLANNED THIS... Kind of...

Anyway the whole rape scene thing was kind of awkward to write, but I hope it's okay, If there are young people reading this then I'm sorry for ruining your innocence... I hope you like the contrast between the flash back and real life as well idk i wanted to switch it up a bit! aha!

Also I'm sorry its not very long, I've now got a job so I have to do that and I forgot about this fic until I got emails ealier asking me to update so here you go, I hope its good enough, the next chapter will hopeflly come soon I'm hoping to write it next weekend or something :)

ANYWHO PEACE OFF DANOSAURS & PHILLIONS ~ bringhertolife