Chapter 3

[NAOMII'S POV]

"Ms. Smith You're Late Again." Said My First Period Teacher, Mr. Williams.

"I Started My Period." I Lied. The Class Burst Out Laughing As I Sat In My Seat.

"Ms. Smith Can I See You In The Hallway?" He Said. I Nodded As I Got Up And Headed Into The Hallway. He Closed The Door, Pulled Me To The Side, And Made Sure Nobody Was Around. Once He Made Sure The Coast Was Clear, He Slammed His Lips Against Mines. I Groaned As I Wrapped My Arms Around Him And Deepend The Kiss. He Pushed Me Back And Fixed Himself Up.

"Don't You Ever Walk Into My Classroom This Late Again." He Said.

"Yes Sir." I Said. He Smiled As We Walked Back Into The Classroom.

"Detention By The Way Ms. Smith." He Said.

"Yeah I Hear You." I Said. I Sat In My Seat And Propped My Legs Up.

Now I Know Y'all Are Probably Like What? Her And Her Teacher? But I Met "Mr. Williams" At The Mall And We Instantly Connected. Once School Started Back Up, We Saw Each Other Again And Were Both In Shock. In Reality....We're Drawn To Each Other.

Once Class Ended, Mr. Williams Called Me To Stay Behind. Once The Class Was Empty, He Approached Me And Pushed My Feet Off The Desk.

"So Why Didn't I Hear From You Last Night?" He Asked.

"Cause I Went To A Party And Came Home An Hour Pass Curfew, Got Grounded, And Had A Physical Fight With My Sister." I Said. He Shook His Head.

"So How Long Are You Grounded For?" He Asked.

"A Week. Probably Two Now Since I Have Detention." I Said.

"Well We Can't Have That." He Said As He Kissed My Forehead.

"What's Your Next Class?" He Asked.

"I'm An Office Aid For The Next Two Periods." I Said.

"Hmm....Well In That Case, You Wanna Come Back To My House?" He Said. I Stood Up.

"Uhh No. I Know What You Have In Mind, And I'm Still Not Ready!" I Said. He Sighed.

"I Wasn't Talking About That! Though I Wouldn't Mind It. I Just Wanted To Have These Pretty Lips, Pressed Against Mines." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"I Need To Get Going. I Have To Go Get My Sister Out Of Her Biology Class." I Said. He Nodded And Kissed Me.

"I'll See You Later." He Said. I Headed Down The Hall And Walked Right Into Vaeh's Biology Class Without Knocking.

"Well Hello Ms. Smith." Said Ms. Davis.

"Hey. I Need The Twin." I Said.

"Well Your Sister Has A Test." She Said.

"And She Also Has A Meeting With The Guidance Counselor." I Said.

"I Don't Believe You." She Said.

"You Also Don't Believe Your Daughter Is Sleeping With The Football Team. Which By The Way....She Is." I Said. Her Mouth Dropped As The Class Gasped.

"GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!" She Snapped.

"Gladly! Come On Twin." I Said. Vaeh Grabbed Her Things, And Quickly Headed Out The Door.

"See Ya Later Joan." I Said.

"Naomii! You Can Not Keep Disrespecting All The Teachers! You're Going To Get Expelled." She Said. I Shrugged.

"Oh Well." I Said.

"You Are So Mean." She Said.

"Just Shut Up And Follow Me!" I Said. We Headed Down The Hallway And In Mr. Williams Room.

"What's Up?" She Asked.

"We Need To Figure Out A Way To Get OUT Of This Grounded Thing." I Said.

"Like What?" She Asked.

"We Need To Double Up On Chores And Cook Dinner! Let's Give The Parents A Chance To Relax." I Said.

"Why? They're Parents! They Don't Get To Relax." She Said.

"True, But I'm Sure They Haven't Had A Moments Peace Since We Were Born!" I Said. She Sighed.

"Fine. We Also Need To Get Along Better. Our Fighting Is Driving Them Crazy." She Said.

"Okay. I Can Do That. Deal?" I Said.

"Deal." She Said, Shaking My Hand.

(Mr. Williams In MM.)