Epilogue

*EPILOGUE*

ONE Months Later...

*[NAOMII'S POV]*

"Bend Your Knees Naomii!" My Dad Snapped. I Did What I Was Told As Me, Nevaeh, And MJ Ran Basketball Drills. Everything In The Household Was Back To Normal. Of Course, I Was Still The Bad Seed Of The Family And Nevaeh Was Still The Suck Up Twin.

"Nevaeh What Are You Doing?" My Dad Yelled.

"I'm Doing What You Told Me Too!" Nevaeh Whined.

"Stop All That Whining And Let's Try It Again." He Said. He Blew His Whistle As We All Ran The Drill. Nevaeh Ended Up Tripping And Bumped Into Me, Causing Me To Fall.

"Seriously!" I Snapped.

"I'm Sorry!" She Said.

"You'd Look Better Being A Stupid Cheerleader With Those Two Left Feet!" I Snapped.

"Bite Me!" She Snapped Back.

"Hey! What Did I Tell You Two About That Arguing? When On The Court, You Two Are A Team! Save That Anger For The Other Team...Naomii." He Said Looking At Me. I Rolled My Eyes And Nodded.

"Now Give Me 5 Laps Around The House." My Dad Said.

"FIVE!!!" Me And Vaeh Said In Unison.

"Yes Five! Now Go!" He Said. We Groaned As We Started Our Laps. I Really Needed To Learn How To Control My Anger. Especially If My Dad Was Going To Be Our Coach Outside Of School.

*[NEVAEH'S POV]*

I Collapsed On My Bed And Sighed. My Entire Body Was Sore And I Really Don't Think I Can Take Another Day Of This. My Phone Started Vibrating And I Groaned As I Rolled Over To Answer It.

"Hello." I Answered.

"Oh Man. You Sound Horrible." Eli Said.

"Wow Thanks!" I Snapped. He Laughed.

"I'm Sorry Babe. Did You Have An Intense Practice Today?" He Asked.

"Intense? My Dad Practically Killed Us!" I Said.

"Oh Man. I Bet You Could Use A Massage." He Said.

"Oh You Have No Idea!" I Said.

***********

After Dinner, Naomii And I Headed To The Library To "Study." In Reality We Were Going To See Those Two Handsome Brother's That Stole Our Hearts. We've Been So Good At Keeping Our Love Affairs A Secret That Our Parents Don't Even Have A Clue.

"Hello Beautiful." Eli Said As He Kissed Me.

"Hello Handsome." I Said. He Wrapped His Arms Around Me And Held Me Tight. We Sat On The Couch And Eli Immediately Started Rubbing My Feet. I Laid Back And Sighed.

"This Was Highly Needed. Thank You." I Said.

"It's The Least I Can Do." He Said. I Looked Up At Him And Noticed His Facial Expression.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked.

"Nothing." He Said. He Was Lying. I Snatched My Leg Away And Sat Up.

"Don't Lie To Me." I Said. He Sighed.

"I Got A Job Offer Today. More Like A Promotion." He Said.

"That's Great! Why Didn't You Just Tell Me That?" I Asked.

"The Job.....It's In California." He Said. My Heart Dropped.

"What?" I Said. He Nodded. I Swallowed Hard And Looked Down At My Knees.

"D-Did You Take The Job?" I Asked.

"It's A Great Opportunity For Me. I Couldn't Pass It Up." He Said. I Swallowed The Lump In My Throat As I Put On A Fake Smile.

"Well I'm Happy For You." I Said. I Could Tell My The Way He Was Looking At Me That He Didn't Buy It At All.

"I'm Sorry." He Said.

"When Do You Leave?" I Asked.

"Tomorrow." He Said. Wow. Just Fucking Wow! I Can't Believe This! I Got Up And Slid My Shoes On.

"Nevaeh." He Said.

"I'm Really Happy For You. But We Should Just End This Now And Be Done With It." I Said.

"Nevaeh Wait." He Pleaded.

"Wait? Wait For What?! You're Mind Is Already Made Up. But Seriously Eli....I Wish You All The Best." I Said. I Kissed His Cheek And Headed Out The Door. The Tears Started Falling As Soon As I Made It Outside. You'd Think I'd Be Use To Heartbreaks By Now, But No. I Actually Loved Eli. But Now....He's Leaving And I'm.....Alone.

*[NAOMII'S POV]*

"Please Calm Down." Michael Begged.

"Calm Down? CALM DOWN! You're Leaving!" I Screamed.

"I Know, But Naomii....There Are Alot Of Things You Don't Know. I Promise You This Is For The Best." He Said Calmly.

"Oh Really? You Leaving After Everything We've Been Through Is For The Best? You Have Got To Be Fucking Kidding Me!" I Snapped.

"Naomii If I Told You The Reason Then We'd All Be In Trouble. Just Believe Me When I Tell You ThAt This Is For The Best." He Said. My Bottom Lip Trembled As I Snatched The Necklace He Gave Me Off My Neck And Threw It At Him.

"Fine! I Hope You Live A Great Life!" I Snapped. I Stormed Out Of His Apartment And Hurried Outside. Nevaeh Was Standing Outside The Door Crying Her Eyes Out And I Wasn't Far Behind Her.

"Screw Them Vaeh! We'll Make It Without Them! There Are Plenty Of Fish In The Sea!" I Said. Nevaeh Nodded As She Wiped Her Tears Away. I Grabbed Her Hand As We Headed To My Car. Fuck The Williams Brothers! They'll Regret This Day Eventually!

*[MICHAEL && ELI'S POV]*

The Bags Were Pack And There Was No Turning Back. Michael And Eli Made Their Way Outside As They Began Loading Up The Car.

"Ready Bro?" Michael Asked Eli. Eli Nodded As He Got Into The Car. Michael Ran Back Up To His Apartment To Make Sure Everything Was Turned Off. His Eyes Went Directly To The Manila Envelope That Sat On His Table And He Sighed. He Picked Up The Envelope And Grabbed The Letter That Was Inside:

"I Don't Think You Or Your Brother Understand The Danger You Both Are In Right Now. You Think I Don't Know, But I Do. Nevaeh And Naomii Smith Are Two Underage Girls And If I Were Y'all....I'd Leave Them Alone. OR ELSE. So To Fix This Statutory Rape Situation I Got You And Your Brother A Plane Ticket To California. You Have 24 Hours To Leave And NOT COME BACK! If You Fail To Leave Within The 24 Hour Mark...I Will Go To The Media And Get You Both Put In Jail! And If You Have Any Contact With The Underage Girls I Will Fly To California Myself And Expose You Both! Your Time Starts Now.
-Yours Truly....Marvin Smith."