Chapter 4

[NEVAEH'S POV]

Once The School Day Was Over, I Was At My Locker Getting My Books, When Somebody Grabbed My Waist. I Turn And Was Lip Locking With My Boyfriend Aaron. I Pushed Him Off.

"Move!" I Said. He Laughed.

"I Missed You Gorgeous." He Said.

"We Just Had A Class Together." I Said.

"Whatever. So Look...My Homie Ryder Wants To Talk To Your Twin." He Said.

"Okay...So Tell Him To Go Talk To Her." I Said.

"He's Scared." He Said. I Burst Out Laughing?

"Why?" I Said.

"He Said She's Too Foward And Mean." He Said. I Shook My Head.

"Oh Well." I Said.

"Just Talk To Her For Him Baby." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Fine, But When She Says NO! She Means It." I Said.

                    *************

"Ew! NO!" Naomii Snapped! I Giggled.

"Well...I Tried." I Said. I Turned And Finished Getting Out The Ingredients For Dinner.

"Why Would You Even Ask?" She Said.

"Aaron Said That Ryder Wants To Talk To You, But He's Scared!" I Said.

"Of What?" She Said.

"You! He Said You're Mean As Hell! Which You Are!" I Said.

"I'm Not Mean! I'm Just Honest! There's A Difference!" She Said.

"Vaeh! Vaeh! I Need Help!" Layla Said. I Hurried To The Stairs And Noticed Layla Was Caught On Something. I Helped Her Get Loose And Carried Her Down The Stairs.

"Where's Aubree?" I Asked.

"Outside Collecting Leaves." MJ Said.

"It's Raining!" Naomii Said.

"She Needs It For A Project." He Said.

"Ugh! Why Couldn't Mom And Dad Just Stop After Us?" I Said.

"That's Messed Up!" MJ Said. We Laughed. Dinner Was Almost Ready When Our Parents Walked In.

"We're Home." Mom Called Out.

"Mommy!" Layla Squealed.

"This Place Looks Good. Spotless Even." I Heard Dad Say.

"Uh Oh...A Clean House, Everybody's Did Their Homework, And Somebody's Cooking? Somebody Wants Something." My Mom Said. I Blushed As I Opened The Over To Check On The Homemade Lasagna.

"The Problem Twins Cleaned, Helped Us With Homework, AND They Cooking!" MJ Said.

"Oh Really? What Did Y'all Do Now? Or...What Did Naomii Do?" Dad Said.

"Why Do I Have To Be The One To Do Something?" She Said.

"Because You Have Your Daddy's Blood Flowing Through Your Veins. You're Bad." My Mom Said, Kissing Her Forhead.

"Ugh Whatever. We Just Wanted To Do Something Nice For You." Naomii Said.

"Or Did You Wanna Get Out Of Being Grounded?" My Mom Said.

"Both." I Said. My Dad Laughed.

"Not A Chance." He Said.

"Daddy Please! What Does It Look Like If I'm The Only Girl In Drama Club That Can't Tryout For The School Play!" I Whined. He Sighed.

"And What Does It Look Like If I Can't Support My Twin In Her Plays!" I Said.

"Naomii Why Don't You Tryout? You Can Dance Well And Nevaeh Can Sing. Y'all Would Be Great In A Play Together." My Mom Said.

"Oh My Gosh! That'd Be A Great!" I Sqealed.

"For Who? Plays Are Lame!" Naomii Said.

"Because If You Tryout, Dad May Unground Us!" I Whispered To Her.

"Oh....But Then Again....I Could Spice Up The Dances A Bit." I Said. I Giggled.

"Well Tryouts Are Thursday So Put On Your Dancing Shoes." I Said.