Chapter 16

[NEVAEH'S POV]

I Was So Happy To Know That Naomii Was Safe At Our Grandparents House. That Made Me Feel Ten Times Better, But How Was I Going To Convince Our Dad Of Letting Her Come Back Home? Something Has To Give! Instead Of Going Directly Home, I Stopped By Aaron's House For A Bit.

"Nevaeh! It's Great To See You Again." Aaron's Mom Said As She Let Me In.

"Likewise. Is Aaron Here?" I Asked.

"Yeah He's Upstairs Being Lazy, But You Can't Stay Long Cause I'm Leaving For Work." She Said.

"That's Fine. I Wasn't Staying Long Anyways." I Said. We Said Our Goodbyes As I Headed Upstairs. I Walked Into His Room.

"Knock Knock." I Said.

"Hey Love." He Said. He Got Up And Hugged Me.

"Why Didn't You Call Me Back Yesterday?" He Asked. I Sat Down And Sighed.

"I Got Grounded. Until I'm Eighteen!" I Said.

"What? Forreal?" He Said. I Nodded.

"Why?" He Asked.

"Naomii Was Into Something And They Thought I Was Covering For Her. So They Kicked Her Out And Grounded Me. I'm Not Even Suppose To Be Out Right Now. I Snuck Out." I Said. Aaron Just Shook His Head.

"What?" I Said.

"Your Twin Is Trouble." He Said.

"Aaron Don't Start. She's Not Trouble, She's Just...Naomii." I Said.

"Yeah Whatever, But Anyways...Shouldn't You Be Heading Home?" He Asked.

"Why? I'm Spending Time With You Before My Dad Finds Out I'm Gone." I Said.

"Baby I Don't Want You To Getting Into Anymore Trouble." He Said.

"I'm Already Grounded Until I'm Legal, And I Snuck Out The House. What More Trouble Could I Possibly Get Into?" I Said. He Sighed As I Kissed Him.

"Chill Out." I Said. He Smiled As He Deepened The Kiss.

"Man I Love You." He Said.

"I Love You Too." I Said. He Pushed Me Down And Climbed On Top Of Me.

"Wait." I Said.

"What?" He Said.

"I'm Not Ready." I Said.

"You Not Ready? You Love Me Right?" He Said.

"Yeah...But..." I Began, But He Cut Me Off.

"But What? Grow The Fuck Up Nevaeh!" He Snapped. Wow. Who The Fuck Was He Talking To.

"Aaron Get Off Me!" I Snapped.

"Come On Baby." He Said. He Held Me Down As He Kissed On Me.

"Get Off Me Aaron!" I Screamed. He Ignored Me And Yanked My Sweatpants And Panties Completely Off.

"Stop!" I Cried. He Pulled His Erection Out And Slammed Himself Inside Me. The Pain Was Horrible And It Was The Worst Feeling Ever. I Struggled As I Tried To Push Him Off Me, But The More I Fought, The Rougher He Was. I Screamed To The Top Of My Lungs As Aaron Groaned Harshly In My Ear.

"Shit!" He Said. He Collapsed On Top Of Me And I Shoved Him Off Me. I Quickly Put My Clothes On And Bolted Out Of His Room.

"Nevaeh!" He Screamed. I Ignored Him As I Quickly Hopped Into The Car. I Pulled Off In Full Speed And Headed Home. I Can't Believe I Was Just Raped By My So Called Boyfriend!

The Tears Streamed Down My Face As I Pulled Into The Driveway. I Was In So Much Pain And My Legs Ached Terribly. Why Didn't I Just Go Straight Home? Ugh. I Slowly Got Out The Car And Slowly Made My Way To The Back Of The House. I Wiped My Face As I Climbed Up The Side Of The House And Into My Window. But Once I Was Fully Inside The House, I Froze When I Seen My Parents Waiting For Me. Oh Fuck.

(Aaron In MM.)