Chapter 11

[NAOMII'S POV]

After Comforting Vaeh All Night, We Ended Up Falling Asleep On The Couch And Jerked Awake When We Heard The Door Open And Close.

"Well, Well, Well...Did You Two Make Up?" Our Dad Asked. We Smiled And Nodded.

"Oh Thank God!" My Mom Said. We All Laughed.

                 *************

"Am I Going To Get To See You Tonight?" Michael Asked Me. I Glanced Around And Sighed.

"I Can Try." I Said.

"Please Do Baby. I Miss You." He Said.

"I Know....I Miss You Too." I Said. I Then Heard Footsteps And I Quickly Ended The Call.

"Gotta Go." I Said, Hanging Up. I Turned And Saw Vaeh Coming Around The Corner.

"I'm Starving!" She Said.

"Me Too." I Said.

"Who Were You On The Phone With?" She Asked.

"Girl Branden. Branden Johnson. He Wants Me To Go To The Movies With Him Tonight, But I'm Not Feeling Up To It." I Lied.

"You Should Go. He's A Cutie." She Said. I Shrugged.

"I Might. What Are You Doing Tonight?" I Asked.

"Probably Exercising. Basketball Season Is Right Around The Corner, And I Wanna Be Prepared." She Said. She Did Have A Point.

"I Forgot All About That. I'm Gonna Workout Tomorrow So Just Relax Tonight And We'll Work Out Tomorrow." I Said.

"Deal." She Said.

                    ***********

I Rushed Out Of The House And Hurried Down The Street. I Had To Get Out Of Sight Because My Dad Was On My Case Bad. I Hopped Into Michael's Car Quickly And Slid Down.

"Go! Hurry!" I Said. He Peeled Off And I Quickly Sat Up. Now THAT Was Close.

"What's Wrong?" Michael Asked.

"Dad Problems." I Said.

"He Still On You Girls Case?" He Asked. I Nodded And He Sighed.

"Maybe I Should Take You Back Home." He Said.

"No! I'll Handle My Dad. I Just Want You Right Now." I Said. He Smiled And Kissed The Back Of My Hand.

"I Love You. I Don't Want Anybody Tearing Us Apart." He Said.

"And They Won't. I Won't Allow It." I Said. He Pulled The Car Over To A Secluded Place And Turned The Car Off. He Then Motioned For Me To Come Sit On His Lap And I Did So.

"Promise Me Something." He Said.

"Anything." I Said, In A Low Voice.

"Promise Me That No Matter What Happens....No Matter What Obstacles We Face, We Will Always Be Together. Sure You're Sixteen And I'm Twenty Six, But Love Doesn't Have A Number. I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With You." He Said. Whoa. That Was Deep. Very Deep.

"Likewise. I Love You Too." I Said. It Was All I Could Say. He Kissed Me And Slid His Hands Up The Back Of My Shirt; Gently Undoing My Bra. I Quietly Moaned As He Kissed My Neck And Slowly Raised My Shirt Up.

"I Want You." He Whispered.

"You Got Me." I Whispered Back. He Then Began Sucking My Nipples As I Pulled His Hard Erection Out Of His Shorts. He Groaned As I Began Stroking It Back And Forth. Mmm....I Want It Inside Me. He Slid My Shorts And Panties To The Side, And Gently Eased Me On To Him. We Groaned Together As I Slowly Began Moving; Grinding My Hips With His Rhythm. He Gripped My Ass And Pushed My Down Deeper On Him. I Dug My Nails Into His Shoulders As He Began Going Faster.

"I Fucking Love You Naomii." He Moaned. I Giggled As I Pulled His Hair.

"And I Love You!" I Said. I Could Feel Myself Getting Ready To Expload When I Saw Car Lights. I Turned And Saw A Car Quickly Pulling In And Parking. My Eyes Widened As I Realized Who Car It Belonged To...My Dad.