Chapter 13

[NAOMII'S POV]

I Quickly Hopped Off Michael's Lap And Pulled My Shirt Down. How The Hell Did He Know Where I Was? This Isn't Going To End Well. He Ran Up To The Car And Banged On The Window.

"Get Your Ass Out Of The Car!" He Snapped. I Climbed Out The Car And My Dad Yanked Me Towards Him.

"What The Hell Do You Think You're Doing?! Get Your Hot Ass In The Car!" He Snapped. He Shoved Me Towards The Car And Walked Over To The Driver Side.

"Dad!" I Screamed.

"Get Your Ass In The Car!" He Snapped. I Watched As My Dad Slammed His Fist Through Michael's Window; Breaking His Glass. Michael Then Grabbed His Fist And Pushed Him Back. He Then Got Out The Car And And Examined His Window.

"You A Grown Ass Man?! Messing With A Young Ass Girl?! My Daughter At That?! I'm Finna Fuck You Up!" My Dad Said, Pulling Out A Gun.

"Dad No!" I Screamed As I Ran In Front Of Michael.

"Didn't I Tell You To Get Your Ass In The Car? Move!" He Snapped.

"Daddy Please Don't!" I Cried. He Put His Gun Away, Grabbed Me, And Dragged Me To The Car. He Shoved Me In The Car And Hopped In.

"I'm Not Even Five Seconds Off Your Hot Ass! Believe That!" He Snapped As He Fled Home.

"It's Not What It Looks Like." I Cried. He Slammed On His Breaks, Causing Me To Slam Foward On To The Dash Board.

"Not What It Looks Like? NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! You Were Sitting In His Lap Doing God Knows What! How Old Is He?" He Snapped.

"Uh...He's..." I Stuttered.

"And You Bet Not Lie To Me Or Ima Snatch Your Ass Up By Your Lying Ass Lips!" He Snapped.

"Twenty Six" I Said In A Low Voice.

"Twenty Six!!! You Didn't Just Say Twenty Fucking Six!!! What The Fuck! He Is Ten Years Older Then You, Naomii!!!" He Snapped. We Pulled Into The Driveway And He Quickly Hopped Out.

"Get In The House!" He Snapped. I Nodded And Hurried Into The House. I Tried To Run Upstairs, But My Dad Grabbed Me.

"Get Your Ass Back Down Here! We Ain't Finished!" He Snapped.

"What Happened?" My Mom Asked.

"Little Miss Hot Ass Was In The Car With A Twenty Six Year Old Man!" He Snapped.

"Naomii Skyee Smith! Are You Serious?" My Mom Snapped. She Used My Full Name! Shit Just Got Real.

"Mom Listen..." I Began, But She Cut Me Off.

"If We Reported This, He Could Go To Jail!" She Said.

"But Mom I...l." I Began, But Then My Dad Jumped In.

"Nevaeh Get Your Ass Down Here Too!" He Snapped. What Did Nevaeh Have To Do With This?

"Dad Nevaeh Has Nothing To Do With This! Don't Bring Her Into This." I Said, Coming To My Sister's Defense.

"She Put Herself In It When She Hinted That You Were Messing Around With An Older Man!" He Said.

"No! You Said We Were Free To Date Anybody We Wanted And I Was Saying, In GENERAL, About A Grown Man!" She Said.

"But You Also Hinted As Well!" My Mom Said.

"But Dad Pulled A Gun Out On Him!" I Said.

"What? Marvin You Didn't!" My Mom Said.

"Yeah I Sure The Fuck Did, And I Would've Shot His Ass Too If Naomii Wouldn't Have Jumped In Front Of Him!" He Snapped.

"Now Why On Earth Would You Do That, Naomii? Not Saying Your Dad Was In The Wrong, Though He Was, But He Could've Shot You." My Mom Said.

"Because I Love Him!" I Said. I Spoke Before I Could Think.

"That Shit Is OVER! Do You Hear Me? OVER! I'm Getting His Ass Fired And You Bet Not See Him Again!" My Dad Snapped. I've Never Seen Him So Angry Like This And Quite Frankly...I NEVER Wanna See It Again!

"Dad Calm Down." Nevaeh Said.

"YOU BOTH ARE GROUNDED! UNTIL YOU ARE EIGHTEEN!" He Snapped.

"But Dad! Basketball Season Is Here!" I Said.

"Too Fucking Bad!" He Said.

"That's Not Fair!" I Snapped. He Fled Towards Me, But My Mom Jumped In And Saved Me.

"Marvin! Stop! You've Made Your Point." She Said.

"I Don't Think I Have! If You Wanna Be Grown Then GET OUT!" He Said. My Mouth Dropped. It Wasn't That Serious.

"I'm Not Trying To Be Grown, But...." I Said, But He Cut Me Off.

"Naw Fuck That! You Wanna Be Grown? Out Here Messing With Old Heads, Then You Ain't Living Under My Roof! Now Get Out!" He Said.

"Marvin!" Mom Said.

"OUT!" He Snapped. I Slowly Got Up And Headed Out The Door. I Couldn't Believe It. My Dad Put Me Out!

"Dad! Don't Do This!" Nevaeh Cried.

"You Wanna Go Too? Then Shut Up!" He Snapped. I Headed Outside And Walked Down To The End Of The Driveway. I Pulled My Phone Out And Called A Ride.

"Hey...Can You Come Get Me? Dad Kicked Me Out." I Cried.