9. a little tipsy

Please be advised that the upcoming chapter contains mature content. If you find such content uncomfortable, I recommend skipping this chapter

***

May 24, 2024 - Monaco

The post-race celebration unfolded in a bustling bar near Monte Carlo's picturesque harbor, where the invigorating scent of sea breeze permeated the air and mingled with the heady mix of excitement and alcohol. Every driver on the grid, accompanied by their partners, was in attendance, embracing the vibrant spirit of Monaco.

Carlos, ever the gracious host and the Grand Prix's winner, had taken the liberty of renting the entire establishment for the night. This gesture extended even to the engineers and support staff, ensuring that everyone could revel in a well-deserved celebration.

A few hours prior, Antoinette grappled with the familiar dilemma of choosing the perfect outfit. Her wardrobe revealed a tempting selection of form-fitting dresses and edgy leather pants. However, her final decision was an elegant red satin dress that draped over her gracefully, enhancing her cleavage. She paired this choice with sleek black YSL heels, effortlessly exuding sophistication and style. Antoinette decided that the final touch was putting her hair up in a sleek ponytail.

Antoinette held her third Cosmopolitan of the evening, her previous endeavors having included a series of tequila shots initiated by Daniel Ricciardo

Antoinette held her third Cosmopolitan of the evening, her previous endeavors having included a series of tequila shots initiated by Daniel Ricciardo. The jovial Australian had dared her to partake in the fiery ritual, and Julien, the party animal, was beside her on the dance floor, ready to ensure that the night would be memorable for all the right reasons.

Julien, the embodiment of a true party animal, had embraced the festivities wholeheartedly, further fueling the high spirits of the evening. He was there to enjoy the celebration as much as anyone, reveling in the vibrant atmosphere that enveloped the bar.

Antoinette's skin burned as she turned to find Charles, who was caught in a conversation with a blonde girl. His presence was captivating, with his perfectly fitted pants emphasizing his sculpted thighs. She could feel her knees weaken at the sight. Just as the intensity of the moment threatened to overwhelm her, Julien tapped her shoulder and redirected her focus to Pierre.

Pierre, known for his tendency to livening up the atmosphere, proposed a new game, attracting the attention of those within earshot. His announcement was met with a unanimous and somewhat inebriated agreement from the already reveling crowd. The game was simple: roll the dice and, depending on the outcome, partake in either body shots for even numbers or the confession of an inappropriate secret for odd ones. In their heightened state of alcohol-fueled spirits, they enthusiastically accepted the challenge.

The participants gathered around a pool table, clearing it to make room for the dice. Daniel eagerly encouraged his girlfriend, Heidi, to take the first roll. Her dice landed on a six, which prompted cheers and applause from everyone. With flushed cheeks, she leaned in and licked the salt and vodka from Daniel's neck.