The meeting

The uppermoons wondered why they were called to a meeting in such a long time. None of them had died. Everyone was still alive, so it meant that Muzan had an important announcement.

As the uppermoons waited for the demon king to arrive, chaos insued. Akaza didn't respect his superiors and started a fight with Douma, who had purposely annoyed him. Kokushibo had gave up on trying to seperate the fight and instead talked with Nakime. Daki and Gyokko were fighting about their wiews on the term "beautiful". Hantengu was crouched behind a wall and trembled in fear.

Silence ripped through the infinity castle as Muzan arrived. No voice was heard as Muzan was seen standing on one of the platforms.

Someone giggled.

Daki raised her head to see who dared to laugh at Muzan-sama and what she saw was something she never expected.

There was a small baby, holding a ragged stuffed rabbit, in Muzan's arms. The baby giggled happily as Muzan raised the bunny and allowed for the baby to catch it. She was stunned, Muzan seemed so calm and was even smiling at the human child!

One by one the uppermoons also raised their heads to see the human baby held so gently in Muzan's arms. Finally Muzan shifted his attension to the uppermoons and began to explain.

"This is Tanjirou. From now on, he is my son. I will have to leave him with some of you while I'm out doing errands." Muzan explained. "Break even a strand of his hair and I'll make you regret it." He added.

The uppermoons were all more than stunned.